ep 1 : meeting him

Start from the beginning

"BLACK HAIR DUMBASS GUY , STOP"  You yelled . He didn't stop but the random passerby on the hall did . You ran near him as you held his arms making him stop walking .   "What?" He said while turning around . 

"The amount of arrogance you have . How do you sleep at night with this much arrogance , huh? Also , wait , why did you even get into the female washroom to start with ? " You asked , raising an eyebrow at him .  Everyone in the hallway were watching the drama    .   

 "That's non of your business" He said but actually , he didn't intentionally get in there . He didn't even bother checking the sign but when he realized he was about to get out but he bumped with you .   You were about to say something but the headmaster was passing by .    "Riki , come to my room , RIGHT.NOW. "    Riki rolled his eyes  'This old man never gives me peace, '  He mumbled under his breathe . 

  .................................

"You disgrace of kid!! What the heck is your problem ? You dropped out when you were younger . I had to bring you back to fricking study . You wasted two years of your life . DANCING , DANCING ! IT WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE ... BUT. YOU.HAVE.TO.STUDY.  And how dare you cause problem on your first day here?!-" The head teacher was about about to continue but Riki cut him off saying , "Well , arguing with you is pointless . You brain has already stopped working anyways."     "RIKI!!!" The headmaster yelled as he slapped him tightly making Riki laugh sarcastically ....  "Pftt old man , don't use all your strength yet . Keep it up for future , dad."  Riki left the place banging the door .  

He came out and looked for you but on his way , he saw Aoki , one of his 'friends' who is more like his tail or servant . "Where is that bratty girl?"  Riki asked as his patience was fully gone already .   "Oh , I saw her in class. Ehh actually , she is in the same group as you . Group-10," Aoki said as Riki's eyes widened . It was the last thing he wanted .  

......................................................

  You were siting peacefully on your seat as the Maths class was going on . Just then Riki and a dude with blonde hair (Aoki) got in . They didn't even bother taking permission . Even the teacher didn't tell them anything . I mean , who would dare anyways ? Riki is the head teacher's son after all . He went in front of you . "You-" You looked at him blankly as he banged on your desk . The whole class was already staring at you both .   

"What do you think you are , huh? Some mere chick who passed somehow ? Listen , i𝗳 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 , 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 Ri𝗸𝗶. "      He said while glaring at you .              "What did you say , jerk!?" You got up as you glared at him .      "I said what I had to,"  saying that he just left the classroom .           

'Ugh , such a jerk . Spoilt brat,'  you mumbled to yourself . 

.

.

.