ep 1 : meeting him

| "ugh such a jerk"|

      [Author's pov]

You sighed as you took a seat in the long ass auditorium room , waiting for the head teacher to come . To brief it out , all of the new students were waiting in auditorium . You got in one of the most prestigious College ; only two type of people are allowed to get in this institute -  (1)The ultra rich kids and (2)Those way too talented students who came here with scholarship ...and you? You were none of these . So, how did you get in?  Cheating but shush , nobody can know that ..... But there's something nobody in this institute can ever know and that's why you came here and who you actually are.... 

You are known as one of the most efficient spies , secret agent to be more clear .  You were sold in this area when you were just 5 years and you are 19 now . 14 years of experience ...    

Just then , the head teacher came in , he had this super strict aura . He was in his forties . His existence alone is enough to give someone goosebumps . He got on the stage as everyone got up , bowing to him to pay respect as he just nodded .      

"I am sure all of you guys are very delighted to get in this institute . But it's too early to be happy. You being a part of of this is never permanent . Anyone can be kicked out , anytime .  Anyways , the first must of being a member of this institute is that you must have a classy aura . All of you have 2 years in this institute and this is your first year . So, all of you will be separated in the groups where there will be 50 students in each class , making the first year students be divided in 20 groups because the total number of students in first year is 1000 . But be alert cuz there are elimination rounds and only half the students will go to the next semester . You will slowly know all the protocols slowly ... Your names are hung on the notice boards , check which class you got in. That's it for now . Everyone clear ?"    The headmaster said staring blankly as the crowd went     [はい] [yes]   

You got up , you already knew that you would be in group no. 10 , same as Riki.... Because these are already planned . Does the head master know about your plan ? no :) And he shouldn't either. Your fellow members of the spy group worked to forge the student list and get you in and also made sure that you would be in the same class as Riki . But he isn't your target . He is just a way to reach your target .  

You looked at the notice board as you saw everything is fine till now . 

You went to the washroom to freshen up before the classes start, the washroom was empty, maybe cause most of the students are still checking out which group they are in . You stared at the mirror , the uniform was slightly short but who cares , right? Even though it was slightly short , it still looked classy . You were homeschooled . This isn't the first time you got a mission in an educational institute but this surely is the first mission of yours where you had to enroll as a student and complete out your mission .  You turned around as you were about to get out of the washroom but you bumped into someone. o- wait , someone familiar , way too familiar . You were about to say sorry but he cut you off saying, "Are you blind ? God gave you eyes for a reason . Disgusting - You touched me , now I need to shower 3 times at least. "       Before you could reply he left but you followed him . He can't just go away saying this rubbish .