Chapter 16: DubChaeng

Start from the beginning

You didn't need a hint more blatant than that as you scramble to pack up everything and quickly follow her. You check to see if the girl behind the counter was watching, but she was distracted with her phone. As you enter the bathroom you quickly lock the door behind you and turn around. The bathroom was small, but it was very clean.

Jihyo had already unbuttoned her top completely and lunged forward into you, pressing her mouth against yours. The force of the kiss had pushed your back up against the door, stunning you for just a moment. You quickly gather yourself and return the kiss while bringing your hands up to fondle her gigantic tits. You pull her bra down so that her tits are completely exposed and you squeeze them to your heart's desire. Her lips had an addictingly sweet taste to them, matching the softness of her tits.

"You're in such a hurry tonight," you remark as your eyes remain locked on her chest.

She backs up from you, and you take the opening to bring your mouth down to one of her nipples. You give it a gentle bite, sucking on it hard while your hands fumble with the button of her jeans. Before you can finish unbuttoning them, Jihyo reaches down and does it for you. You bring your hands back up to her tits, moving your mouth to the other one while your hands cup both of them.

"I've been craving relief," Jihyo moans as she pulls her pants down to her knees. "These last few days have been exhausting."

You couldn't reply as your lips were glued to her chest and you felt powerless to remove them. You did, however, bring a hand down to between her legs where you found she was already decently wet. Perfect, you think to yourself. With great self-control, you lift your mouth up and straighten up so that you are face to face. Her expression was that of pure lust as she gives you a quick kiss on your lips before swiftly crouching down.

She pulls your pants down and immediately takes you in her mouth, moving her face back and forth on your cock with vigor. You let out a long moan as you watch her work your shaft with a combination of her mouth and one hand, while her other hand disappears between her legs. She throats your cock a couple more times before removing it from her mouth and spitting on the tip. She looks up at you with that same lustful expression as she uses her hand to spread her saliva all over your shaft.

"I'm ready if you are," she says as she strokes you.

You grab her hand and pull her up, "I am always ready for you."

She stands up and turns around so that her hands are on the sides of the sink. She bends over slightly at the waist, sticking her round butt out towards you. You step forward closer to her and look at her through the mirror as your hands grab her ass. She had that same expression of lust, she was ready.

You guide your tip to her pussy and coat yourself in her juices, feeling around until you find her entrance. You press forward while watching her face in the mirror. In one smooth motion you plunge all the way into her body. You watch her face as she closes her eyes and her mouth opens wide as she enters a state of euphoria. You pull back and then press forward again, watching as her mouth opens even wider and her eyes shut tighter. You start moving your hips back and forth slowly, picking up speed as Jihyo begins moaning out.

"Fuck," she whispers softly with her eyes still shut.

You were moving back and forth passionately and sensually, taking your time to enjoy the feeling of her body. Soon, you feel her start moving as well. As your hips moved forward, her hips moved back, and the two of you began working in tandem with each other. Her pussy was squeezing down on your cock, making your body burn in pleasure. The two of you keep working together as you could feel all the stress and worry of life leaving Jihyo's body for just a short moment while she savored your body.