Chapter 16: DubChaeng

Start from the beginning

"Ready to go?" she asks.

"Is there anything specific you wanted to do?" you inquire as the two of you begin walking down the street.

"Nope!" Jihyo replies cheerfully.

It seems she was already in a better mood, and you preferred keeping it that way.

"There's a bakery with pretty good reviews a couple blocks down."

"Oooo that sounds lovely," Jihyo says while grabbing your hand.

The walk was very pleasant, as the two of you simply enjoyed each other's presence without speaking too much. The two of you were walking very close to each other as it was a bit chillier than you were used to. When you arrive at the bakery, Jihyo finally lets go of your hand as the warmth of the shop hits you two in the face.

"Ah, it was colder than I expected," Jihyo says as you walk to the counter.

"Yeah, coffee to warm up?"

She nods her head eagerly and the two of you order a couple of lattes. As the staff make your order, you browse the baked treats on display.

"I think we should get something for Tzuyu," you suggest, remembering she loved bread and could probably use a bit of cheering up.

"Good idea," Jihyo says while picking out a couple of pastries to try.

You pay and grab your order, while packing a fresh bun for Tzuyu to go. You also grabbed a chocolate bun for Sana, since you couldn't get her out of your head. The two of you sit by the window, watching as people walk by in front of the little bakery.

"Ooohh this one is so good, try it!" Jihyo says while holding up a pastry for you to bite.

It smelled like lemon, but when you took a bite you were surprised to find the taste was quite subtle and well-balanced.

"Woah, I wasn't expecting that," you say as Jihyo takes a sip of her latte awaiting your response. "Maybe we should grab some more stuff to take back."

Jihyo looks down at the assortment of pastries and baked goods you ordered and laughs, "I think this might be enough, all that working out will be for nothing after this."

You lean back into the soft chair and sip your drink while looking around. It was a small shop, and only one girl, probably in her early twenties, was working. There was one other couple sitting on the far side, so your seats ended up being quite private.

"Cozy place you found," Jihyo remarks as she picks another pastry.

You take another sip and watch as she takes a bite, "yeah it is, nice way to let off some steam and slow down a bit."

Jihyo puts the pastry back down and stares at you while undoing the top button of her blouse, "yeah, I've been wanting to let off some steam."

You smile slightly as you pick up the pastry she was just trying, "you've worked so hard, you deserve a little bit of a treat."

Her gaze was piercing across the table as she stared deep into your eyes. She got up from her chair a leaned over the table slightly, taking a bite of the pastry in your hand. It was impossible to avoid looking down her top as she bent over, giving you a perfect view of her chest. She sits back down and leans her arms back to stretch, sticking her chest out forward and moaning softly.

"Do you have a favorite one yet?"

Her lips curl into a smirk as she continues to stare at you, "oh yes, I definitely know which treat is my favorite at this table."

You pick up another random baked good and hold it up to her mouth, "is it this one?"

Jihyo accepts the little pastry into her mouth. Then she turns her face slightly, her eyes still locked on yours, and takes your finger in her mouth. She gives it a quick suck before releasing it. She looks around the bakery again until her eyes find the bathroom, she stands up and starts walking towards it before pausing and looking back over her shoulder at you.