Chapter VI

A Perfect Thing.

Chapter VI

---

[Vic]

'Thanks.' Tony said.

He sure had some balls, coming out to his bestfriend in public.

I don't think I could ever do that. Not that I'm gay or anything, which I don't think I am. Case is, I think Tony was pretty brave in telling Jaime this tonight.

---

'Thank you guys for dinner.' Jaime said as he got out of the car. 'I'll call y'all later to set up practice. Okay?'

'Okay.' I grinned. 'See you later and thanks again Jaime.'

'No problem.'

He slammed the door shut, slowly making his way up his driveway.

Jaime knocked on the door twice before stepping back, waiting for it to be open. His girlfriend, looking very annoyed, opened it and dragged him inside.

Hopefully everything would go well with her.

---

[Jaime]

'What took you so long?' Jessica asked, her arms crossed in front of her. 'Why didn't you answer my calls?'

'Jessica, I was at dinner with my friends. I was not about to be rude and answer your every call.'

'Sure your friends.' she said with air quotation marks around "friends." She sat down and continued. 'Tell me the truth Jaime. Who were you with?'

'I was with Vic, Tony, and Mike. Nobody else.'

'You're a filthy liar! I don't believe you!'

'Well if you don't trust me, then I think we should break up.' I said loudly.

'Maybe we should.' she snapped back.

I was a little surprised at this, I hadn't expected for that to be her answer. I had expected something more along the lines of "please, don't go" or "you're exaggerating."

'W-What?'

'I think we should break up Jaime. I've had enough of your lies.'

My eyes opened wide.

'Fine.'

---

I stood outside of what used to be the house I shared with my now ex-girlfriend.

This is unreal.

Jaime wondered where he would go now. He had just thrown himself out of his only home, one he shared with Jessica. 

He twirled his cell phone in his hand, thinking of dialing a number.

There was only somewhere he could go, but he didn't want to bother his friend. Tony would probably have Mike over more often now that they were official. 

'No matter the time or reason that you need to call or stay here, just know that this is your home too.' Tony had told him once.

"Well, now is the time to make the best of that offer." Jaime thought.to himself.

He sighed and quickly typed in Tony's number, holding the phone up to his ear.

'Hello?' Tony said.

'Hey, it's Jaime. Uhm.. I was wondering if I could stay over at your house for a bit?' I asked nervously.

'Oh yeah, sure. Let me just go pick up Mike and I'll be over at?'

'Jessica's house.'

'You better tell me what happened as soon as I get over there, alright?'

'Okay, I will.' Jaime laughed. 'I'll see you here soon.'

'Yeah.' Tony said before hanging up.

Jaime sighed deeply as he put the phone back in his pocket.

Now, how would he tell Tony?

---

'Beep, beep. Tony's pickup service. Are you Jaime?' Tony joked.

'Why yes I am! I'm surprised you recognized me. People have told me that your service isn't very reliable.' I laughed. 'Just kidding, Tone. Help me with my bags would you?'

Tony nodded and got out of his car, Mike in a heated conversation on the phone.

'What's up with him?' I asked, nodding my head in Miike's direction.

'His ex-girlfriend Franchesca called him. She's still hung up on him and she keeps calling him everyday.' Tony sighed. [A/N: Franchesca is NOT Frenchi. Frenchi will make an appearance later in this story but not yet.]

'Ah, poor Mike.'

'Yeah, but I trust him so it's all cool.'

'It's awesome that at least one of our significant others trusts us. Ya know?'

'Wait... Did Jessica kick you out because she didn't trust you? Because if it is... Oooh I swear I will-'

'No, I offered to move out because she thinks I'm cheating on her whenever I don't answer her calls and it got to the point where I was just like you know what? I can't do this aanymore.' I sighed. 'Thanks for letting me stay at your house though.'

 'No problem.'

---

[A/N: sorry it took me so long to update. I know it's very short but I think it came out okay. Don't hate me D: the next chapter will be longer, at least two pages, I promise. Until next time, loves. Don't forget to comment, vote, & fan.

-PTF.]