Fear Pt. 2 (Pennywise/Reader)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The two of us stood up and left. We both quietly walked out. I picked up my backpack which was still in the place I had dropped it. I put it in and looked up. Amanda leaned on the wall. She wasn't looking at me, just at her feet.

"Amanda? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine...freak."

I shook my head, not saying anything as I walked past her to lunch. I wasn't mad. I wasn't upset. I didn't know how to feel but I knew that Amanda was most likely not out of my hair.

__________________________________

After school I went home, driving myself because my mom was still on edge about the fight. My house was the only true hiding spot from people like Amanda.

I made my way through the house, going to the kitchen and grabbing a slice of leftover pizza, and then making my way upstairs to my room. I kicked off my shoes as I opened and closed the door. I took a couple of bites of the pizza as I searched for my TV remote. Once I found it I sat down on my bed and turned on the television.

The news was on. I went to change the channel until I heard the newscaster.

"Multiple missing children and teen reports have begun to emerge from the town of Derry. Police have yet to discuss the possibility of a town curfew. However, they do advise parents to keep a close eye on their children. Teens and children are encouraged to not go anywhere alone," the newscaster stated.

I raised my eyebrow but shook off what the newscaster said. I changed the channel and began to watch one of my favorite shows. I heard rustling downstairs.

"(Y/N)! Are you home?" I heard my mom call out from downstairs.

I got up and opened my door.

"Yes, I'm home!" I yelled.

"Can you come downstairs? I need you to go to the store," I heard her say.

I rolled my eyes and slipped my shoes back on, heading downstairs.

"What do you need?" I asked as I made my way to the kitchen after hearing my mom close the refrigerator.

"Milk," she said, "and some Neosporin for your nose."

I nodded my head and grabbed my car keys.

"Oh, and a bag of ice! " she called out as I shut the door.

I drove to the local market in town, parking my car outside. Going in I heard the bell ring by the door. I grabbed one of the small shopping baskets by the checkout and made my way to the freezers towards the back of the store. I stood in front of the milk, looking at the different brands and percentages.

"(Y/N)," I heard a voice whisper.

My head darted around.

"Hello?" I asked aloud.

I looked around but there was no sign of anyone, the store was empty besides the cashier at the front of the store and it was impossible for me to hear them say something this far back into the market.

I shook my head, ignoring the odd feeling of dread that washed over me. I grabbed a jug of milk and placed it into the cart. I made my way to the bags of ice. I opened the freezer and got a bag of ice.

"(Y/N)," I heard my name again, this time it was more drawn out.

"It's in your head. Nobody is talking to you," I thought, trying to reassure myself.

I made my way through the pharmaceutical aisle as quickly as possible, grabbing a box that contained a tube of Neosporin and rushing to the checkout.

"That'll be $15.34," the cashier stated.

I took out my money and handed it to her. As she counted out my change, I noticed her staring at my nose.

"Broken?" she asked as she handed me my change.

"W-what?" I asked, not realizing what she was asking because I was too focused on leaving.

"Your nose?" she asked.

"Oh. Yeah," I said, grabbing my bag and making my way to the door.

"Don't worry about your nose, (Y/N). She'll soon have more than a broken nose," I heard the cashier say.

I stopped in my tracks.

"What did you say?" I asked.

I turned around but no one was there.

I rushed to my car and pulled out of the parking spot, speeding away from the store. I drove as calmly as possible but continued to speed.

"Hello, (Y/N)," I heard the voice from earlier.

I looked in my rearview mirror. It was the clown from last week. I screamed and slammed on the brakes, causing my car to skid and swerve off the road into an empty lot of grass. I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned in my seat, examining the backseat. His head was rested on the back of the front passenger seat where I'm guessing he hit it. I reached for the door hand but stopped myself once I heard bells jingle. I turned my head and he was staring at me. His eyes were deadpanned. I wanted to run but my body was froze.

We continued to stare at each other in silence. His hand reached toward my face causing me to flinch and cower in the driver's seat. I fell back on the steering wheel and squinted my eyes. I felt his hand on my nose. The clown pulled off my gauze strip. I opened one of my eyes and looked at him. He examined the blood on the strip and glanced at me.

"Does it hurt?" asked the clown.

I shook my head.

"Who are you? W-what's your n-name?" I asked in confusion.

"My name is Pennywise. And you are...(Y/N)."

Author's Note: BOOM! CLIFFHANGER! Yeah, because I watched It: Chapter Two today and I want to continue this little miniseries

Author's Note: BOOM! CLIFFHANGER! Yeah, because I watched It: Chapter Two today and I want to continue this little miniseries. I might make it a book. Not really sure at the moment. Let me know if you liked it. Comments, questions, concerns, requests, and critiques are always accepted.