So Tommy answered, well not actually Wilbur's question in general. In a joking tone, pointing the vlog gun at Wilbur. 

"I'm going to shoot you bitch- what...what?" Tommy stopped because of Wilbur's look and oh man, he didn't look happy.

"How did- how did you get my wallet?" 

Wilbur asked but didn't wait for an answer and walked up next to Tommy and looked towards his computers screen. 

"Are you fucking streaming!" Wilbur shouted and Tommy began laughing and then he points the vlog gun right in front of Wilbur's face, firing it. Lucky for Wilbur he managed to dodge it, slightly hitting tommy with his hand.

Wilbur grabbed the chair Tommy is sitting on and pulling it away from the desk, almost hitting the wall with it and giving Wilbur the room to access his computer and click the 'end stream' button. He double checks the stream was actually off before turning to face Tommy, who started complaining about Wilbur ending the stream.

Wilbur had enough of Tommy's whining.

Slamming both of his hands down on either side of the chair's arm rests, the noise was enough to make Tommy flinch and instantly shut up. He stares into Wilbur's eyes, a silence fell over the two and atmosphere was getting really tense.

Gradually what felt like hours in Tommy's mind but was only a few seconds, Tommy took the courage to speak.

"W-wilbur I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset, it was only a harmless prank" he said with a shakey breath.

"A harmless prank Tommy, first you break into office without my permission and then you dragged 1700 people to watch your stupid fucking stream, on my computer and you make a huge fucking mess every where! I don't think a sorry will cut it Tommy." Wilbur said.

Tommy was terrified. He'd never seen Wilbur this mad before, Tommy's heart rate increase as he watched Wilbur scan the desk looking for something before he picked up the vlog gun, which now magically appeared on the desk. 

"But this will." Wilbur said with a mischievous grin.

Tommy's mind race with millions of thoughts but one stood out.

Was Wilbur going to hurt him?

The answer for that question came quickly when Wilbur swung the side of the vlog gun straight into the side of Tommy's face, leaving behind a big red mark and the force of the swing almost made Tommy fall from the chair he was on. 

Tommy sat there in shock, he didn't hear Wilbur talking to him while the ringing in his ears got louder.

Wilbur...hit him.

Wilbur fucking hit him!.

The pain from the side of his head brought tears to his eyes, Tommy realised in that moment he needed to get out of here and far away from Wilbur. Tommy took his chance when Wilbur moved his hand, which was blocking him from getting up earlier to push Wilbur out of the way and making a run for the door.

He grabbed the door handle trying to pull it open, the door didn't budge. Tommy felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Tommy." 

Tommy froze up at the sound of Wilbur's voice, he knew he couldn't get out the door with Wilbur behind him so Tommy did the next best thing he could think of, he screamed. Wilbur took a second to react but that was just enough time for someone to hear Tommy's scream, before Wilbur covered Tommy's mouth with his hand. There was a knock at the door.

"Hello?, Are you alright? I heard someone scream." A lady's voice called out.

"Uh, yes!.. I'm fine sorry to worry you miss, a bug scared me for a moment there." Wilbur lied with ease.