Chapter 3: Duke

SOMEONE POINT OF VIEW:

NAKATINGIN lamang sa bintana si Duke Pharaoh Hazben habang pinagmamasdan ang madilim na kalangitan. He's thought is going board to the lady they been talking about. It's lately been mentioned that after the lady sudden appearance this small village began prosperous. Their soldier has level up to the point that they already exterminate all of the thieves and bandits in this area.

The uproar news even spread at the capital to cause their prince curious about the abundant of this land. The Duke is the lord of this land since it's in his vassal, when he restored this small land. He think of different plans to rebuild it into prosperous land with agricultural but years came by in with his vassal effort, no progress happen it's still in the level of surviving but the arrival of that lady change this land into just snap like their plans is just a pest.

The shocks affect around the kingdom to reach even in the palace. That's why he's here for the crowned prince request that he couldn't decline as his loyal subject and friend. With his normal Knight and Icarus they travelled restlessly to reach the place in advance of his planned. They didn't take a rest or camp in the area of traveling that's why he respects if his knight already rested after reaching the village.

"Whoever you are you must not disappoint me, milady" he's sipping a glass of wine as he stared at the sky full of stars. He just standing there.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

Napatigil ang kaniyang pagtingin sa malamig na kalangitan ng marinig Ang tahimik na katok "it's me, my Lord" the voice of his secretary came after the knock.

He silently sat at the sofa as he put his glass in the wine table "you may come in" nakaupo siya NG tuwid ng pumasok Ang kaniya secretary. He give him his single glance as he sip his wine and play it in his hand while waiting for his reason of coming to his place.

"My lord, reporting the situation" Icarus bowed before sitting at his lord front sit. Duke Hazben nod as he just look at the window where the curtain is dancing in the air. "The preparation for the hunting game has been implicit by the captain of their knight, she personally secured the surrounding and untill now the report has been passed by her people. She has been traveling and staying outside the castle of the Lord to study and sit the barrier of the land where the hunting game sit upon" napatango Ang Duke ng marinig ang sinambit NG kaniyang secretary "but upon for more quantity and qualification of the barrier, the chief request to personally check by you, my lord" may pinatingin si Icarus na mapa habang sinasambit ang mga katagang iyon. "This is the latest map of the forest where the hunting will sit, this is personally created by the captain of the knight as she room around the whole forest"

Kinuha iyon ng Duke at pinag-aaralan ng mabuti Ang mapang nakaguhit sa papel "she have a talent of drawings"

"The chief haven't spoken yet to the lady, that's why they are waiting for her arrival to departure our knight for more checking the average the barrier occurred. If the lady will arrive tonight, chief Stanley ask if by tommorow to not waste any day. My lord must study and see for yourself the safety and barrier in the forest" he remain quit as his secretary continue explaining the situation they are in. "The lady will accompany you, my lord. She's the most trusted people among in the chief and she also the only capable of guiding you, my lord"