Prologue:

I'm Zenobia McKnight, an orphan child who think she is the most special child among all of those children in the orphanage, I used to think of that........not untill................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A shadow of  black covered my whole being, when I discovered the truth of this actions,  my life has been controlled like an obedient puppet by the hands of the organization I'm in. They use me as their weapon to accomplish their sins desire. I killed more than I could remember, I am who am now because of them.

They said being who you are it is because it's your choice, unfortunately that doesn't apply to me. I'm raise to be what they want, they trained me like a dog to its owner,I have invisible lashes where grabbing my neck, cup and eye patch. I don't have my own eyes, ears not mouth, my hands and feet move in their command. All of my movement is detailed and recorded, I'm a killer machine who live to kill and do what they say, I don't know if have this remorse things, I don't feel anything when I killed a person.

"You should better stay useful untill your last breath"

"your a monster, what did you do to my husband"

"No.......don't kill my daddy!!!!!!!daddy!!!!!!!!!!"

"Monster, you killed my mom!"

They trained me well, that I couldn't even feel anything hearing those word being fired to me, the train emotions, I smile whenever they say, I laugh when I act someone to be, I have different personalities depends on  the mission but usually I'm not engaging to front fight, I'm a sniper person who loves also such sword or dagger.

I used to call those person in the orphanage mom and dad, as a figured of carrying parents.......I use to hear their compliment that's my heart swayed everytime they tell me, I  thought its normal to do everything they wanted. Everytime I achieve something I couldn't finish a day without telling them what my achievement is, I'm happily telling how my progression in different matters that they want me to do, in my studies and training. I thought being alone in the house while other children like is playing out side is normal,I use to think they just cared for me that's why I'm not allowed to go outside, I used to stare at the window watch how children play outside but
.
.
.      
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's all shutter when I find out the truth behind their kindness act. I have  a fake parents who always check my condition. They usually do something in my body, running different test. I'm used to it that's why it's nothing to me than those children who are also inside the orphanage whom I sees how they scream in pain, how they cried for pain, I hear their pleading voices but I turned blind and deaf cos I couldn't do anything to save them.

I used to hear their reasoning why I must stay inside the orphanage, they usually say it's about my health that's why they have some experiment in me and get my blood for a test. I'm not alone, their lots of children with me but day by day we children is lost in count, but it always like someone is providing children in the orphanage while everyone is gone..........I thought they find a right poster family to those child who gone from the orphanage but it's a thought of a child who's innocent from everything.

I'm a special among them all, they treat me differently and I couldn't interact with everyone, I have my own room, own done, own time and I can't freely live my room without their consent,  I couldn't step outside if they didn't reach me. I'm not allowed to go with them and play with them. I'm special to everything I do, I trained hardly and experiment daily as if it's my breathing. They said I'm the most special child among inside the orphanage.