31: The Cat's Out The Bag.

There was another pause. This one, lasted longer then the others.
"-Moon, how do you feel about Y/n?"
"What? That question isn't-"
"I want you to answer it before I say anything."
"..."

"What kind of perso-. . .Personal object do you think I am?"
"I don't think that's the right term."
"Know what? Whatever. I don't care."
"Yeah right. Please, I want to tell you, but I need to know this first."
"I'll tell you later. I don't really know."

A long minute passed. Moon got up to turn on the lights, but Sun started speaking again, so he just leaned against the wall. ". . . How much longer do you think we'll be able to stay here?"
"I don't know. They're bound to get tired of living with this group eventually."
"Maybe soon."
". . . I have an idea. But it could fuck us over."
"What for?"
"Making sure Y/n doesn't want us to leave."
~

Y/n's POV:

Monty stared at you for a few moments.
He grinned, and put up his sunglasses. "You did a good job, dude!"
"I'm glad you think so-! Nice meeting you! Actually meeting you."
"Totally! Can't wait to hang out with you more!" He flicked back down his sunglasses, and gave a flashy smile.

When he turned to. . . Catch up, with the others, you used it as an excuse to sneak out the basement.
After all, it wasn't too much of your place to stay.
You didn't want to be bothering them.

You pulled the door shut slowly, once the door finished closing, you slowly turned up the handle, and lightly removed your hand.
For some reason, you didn't know if you wanted Sun- or Moon to see you upstairs.
Days. . . Even weeks, after you met everyone, you distinctly remember yapping about how things seem 'normal!'
. . . But it doesn't seem right.
Not anymore.
Of course, you were able to get more in the groove of things!
But the more you thought about it, the more this whole. . . Situation, seems wrong.

You didn't notice this at first, but you seem to be slowly forgetting things from. . .your world.
A main one, family.
You sucked in a deep breath. Feeling a wave of guilt hit you.

. . . You knew you had online friends. At least. . . You think so.
You felt bad just leaving them.
Is it really worth it?

'God, I want to tell someone. I really want to tell someone.'
You stared at the floor, furrowing your eyebrows. Letting many thoughts roam your headspace, then temporarily closing off your emotions, making your way to your room.

You opened the door, the lights were off.
So, you stepped in, closing the door behind you, and sitting down in front of the door.
Letting out a sigh, you half-smiled. "Hey Moon." You didn't look up, to where he obviously was. You just kept your gaze on the floor.

A few mechanical  noises were heard beside you.
Like an awkward silence, filled with thinking.
"Did something happen? I wouldn't assume now would be a good time for drama."
"Not. . . Drama. Just, thinking."
'Someone' sat next to you.
"Mind sharing?"
You gave him a side glance.

More silence.
"You wouldn't believe me."
"Uh oh."
"Uh oh?"
"Uh oh, that phrase is always used on negative things." He repeated, the follow up, was stated bluntly.
"No its not-" You said slowly.
"Is it?"
"Well, what I'm thinking of-" Moon cut you off.
"Exactly."

And. . . More silence. That was broken after about a minute.
"If it's something that could come out of a mental patients mouth, then I may not. But-"
This time, you interrupted him.
"Uhm, yeah. It does sound like that."
Moon quickly glanced at you, before turning to face you.
"I definitely want to know then, you're making me extremely curious."

You took a minute to question if you actually wanted to say your situation.
Eventually, you decided. "I guess the worst that could happen, is my skin starts melting off." You actually said outloud. It had a little sarcasm, but a part of you, was actually serious; You were 'teleported' here, so nothing seems impossible anymore.

"So. . . I'm kind of from a different universe..?"
Moon stared, and you quickly spoke again. "I know it sounds insane. But I am being so fucking serious right now."

Silence.

"I'm trying to believe you, but even I have my limits."
You paused for a second, before standing up quickly, the animatronic eventually following suit. You spoke to yourself- outloud. "It must be somewhere around here! Did I throw it away? I don't think I di-" Your eyes darted to the closet.
To Moon,
The closet,
Moon,
And back to the closet.

"Hey, could you check my cabinets?"
"Here's an idea! You tell me what I'm looking for." He put a lot of Sun-like energy into the first part, but went completely blunt and annoyed for the second.
". . .A. . . A piece of paper. Has a handwritten note. You'd know it, I don't have stray papers laying around."

You waited until the safest time, to quickly open the closet doors, and take a peak inside.
Like expected, almost every. . . Suspicious thing, was in a box. You sighed, heavily.

You were surprised on how quickly Moon said something.
"What's this? I thought your credit card was gray."
"Uhm, why did you know that?" You asked slowly.

"Oh, so it is. I think you might've accidentally stole from someone. I found a red one."
"Exuse me-?"
"It has a paper taped to its back."
"Okay, not what I was looking for, but put it aside, I'll check it out later."

He didn't say anything in return.

~

2 minutes passed, and you finally found something. You retreat from the closet, and read the paper.

Greetings Y/n,
You have been bring to this realm, Due to pure luck. We do not know anything about you, But all we can tell you, Is right in the box, Next to this note ar-

Yada Yada Yada.

"Hey! I found it!" You exclaimed, Moon stopped what he was doing, and took the note you were handing to him.

After a few seconds of reading, he looked back at you.
"Okay, I'm gonna need more than that to believe you."

(Istg if anybody comments "side eye" on paragraph 10.)