I kissed her forehead. "Lay down."

"Jeremiah." She tugged on my jeans.

"Girl, lay yo' drunk ass down." I chuckled.

"Okay, one more kiss." She snatched me from my shirt, shorty ass aggressive as hell when she drunk.

She connected her lips to mines, sticking her tongue inside my mouth fighting for dominance.

I slide my tongue to her neck leaving a couple hickeys, down to her boobs leaving a couple hickeys as she moaned lowly.

I fully pulled her dress down squishing her thighs with my hands as I kiss her belly.

"Turn around." I demanded. I watch her smile and happily turn around.

June 18th
12:30 am

"Oh fuckkk." Azhanae moan loud jerking back as she squirted on my bed for the fourth time.

"Mhm." I groaned allowing her to cum on my fingers while I watch face in Awe.

That's the pleasure of eating pussy.

I locked my arms through her thighs as I continued to suck her clit while her legs shook uncontrollably.

"Hmmm, okay-okay bae." Azhanae moan pushing my head back.

I sat up licking my lips as I watch my two curved fingers moving in and out of her.

I pulled my finger out watching her breathe heavily. "Open yo' mouth."

5:33 pm

"What fuck is you even talking about, Malaya bro?" I scrunched my face up at my miserable ass babymomma.

"Solo molesto como joder." She mumbled walking away.

I sucked my teeth, here she go.

"Come on, Tamir." I yelled through the hallway.

"Don't be trying to come get him now after you been neglecting him." Malaya rolled her eyes leaning on her counter.

"Man shut the fuck up, I was just here three days ago. Tamir call me everyday on that big asss iPad." I explained to her.

"Whatever, Jeremiah." She sighed.

"What you want some dick? That's why you acting like that?" I scrunched my face up.

"Yo' dick be in everybody and they momma. I don't even want yo' slow ass touching me." She folded her arms against her chest.

I shrugged, really didn't give a fuck. I don't wanna fuck her no way.

"That's why you always coming over here, you be thinking you bout to get some pussy."

"I be getting it though, fuck you talm bout." I argued. "You ain't the only bitch in Chicago with good pussy, humble yo' self."

"Think about it, I ain't been here cause I been put up good, under some pussy, fytb." I shrugged again.

I watch as Malaya face turned red.

"I fucking hate you." She shouted.

"Chillout, my son in the next room." I demanded.

"Naw, fuck that. You not seeing Tamir until you learn how to respect his mother." She spat.

"You disrespected me my entire pregnancy and after. I got jumped by bitches while I was pregnant bout yo' ass, I got kicked out my moms bout you-bitch and dog me out so fucking bad." I cried.

"Watch yo' mouth bro, make that yo' last time calling me out my name bro cause ion' call you outta yours." I told her.

"The way you disrespect me, you is a bitch Jeremiah. That's some bitch ass shit." She a yelled.

I sucked my lips. "Tamir, hurry yo' ass up!"

"NO TAMIR YOU NOT GOING TO YO BITCH ASS DADDY HOUSE! NOT TODAY!"

I chuckle trying to compose myself from knocking this bitch head back.

I grabbed my keys. "You got it, bro."

"I know I do." She shrugged.

"Goofy ass bitch." I opened her front door walking out.

Fuck that birch

:::CYNNNANICARTER:::

do y'all think Jeremiah gon dog Azhanae out like her did his babymomma?

cause I do 😫