12

Katsuki walked up to Denki and grabbed his controller. "I promise I'll get up a new one." Denki said, scarred. "You fucking better. Now get the fuck out of my house!" He said while pointing to his door. Denki and Mina got off the floor and left his room. Katsuki then left his room and watched them leave. Katsuki looked at his controller. He than growled and slam the controller into the trash. "I'm pretty sure that he'll get you a new one." I told him.

"I know he will." He said, while walking up the stairs. He walked into his room and laid on his bed. Me and Kirishmia sat next to him on the other side. Katsuki groaned. "Should I leave?" Kirishmia asked. "If you want. I thought you wanted to ask me questions?" I asked him. "Oh, yeah." He said, remembering. He hummed thinking of some questions.

"Are you going to keep it?" He asked. "Yes." I said, nodding. "Okay." He said. "Do you know what gender." Not yet. I think you have to be 3 months to found it." I told him. "Oh," He said. "Are you going to do homeschool?" He asked. "Yes." I said, nodding. "When?" He asked. "When I start to show." I told him. "When will you began to show?" He asked. "I think 3 months." I told him.

"Have you been looking for a homeschool teacher?" He asked. "Yes. My mom is going to call him soon." I told him. "How did it feel or acted when you found out?" He asked. "Well, I was sad. And I felt angry at myself. I think I cried for hours. I think condoms work 97% of the time." I told him. "Wait." He said. I looked at him. He had a scared look. "They work 97% of the time? I need to do something." He said and walked out.

I was confused. "Is Kirishmia okay?" I asked katsuki. He didn't say anything. "Katsuki?" I asked his name and looked at him. He was asleep. 'How did he fall asleep?' I asked myself. I looked at his clock. "20:18" I then start to shake him. "What?" He groan. "Why did you wake me up?" He asked me. "It's only 8." I told him. "Okay, and?" He asked.

"Did you not hear me and Kirishmia's conversation?" I asked him. "No." He said while putting his hand behind his head. I sighed. "We were talking about me being pregnant and how condoms work 97% of the time." I told him. He hummed. "And when I told him that condoms work 97% of the time, he walked out." I told him. Maybe he's screwing someone. And then you told him that condoms work 97%, he maybe thought he got the 3%." He told me.

"Yeah, I guess" I said beginning to think. "Do you know who?" I asked him. "Who what?" He asked. "Do you know who's having sex with Kirishmia?" I asked him. "Nope." He said while shaking his head. I hummed. Then kirishmia walked in. He sighed. "You okay?" I asked him. "Yeah." He replied. "Why did you storm off?" I asked him. "It was nothing." He said, sitting on Katsuki chair. "Okay," I said. "Who are you screwing?" Katsuki asked.

"Katsuki!" I said his name. I looked at Kirishima. He was blushing. "W-Why ask that question?" Kirishima asked. "Because you stormed off when Y/n told you that condoms work 97% of the time." Katsuki told him. "Maybe I am." Kirishima said while covering his face. "It's okay. Kirishima." I told him. "You don't have to say who it is, but how long have you guys been dating?" I asked him. "About a month, I think." He told me.

"Is it someone we know?" Katsuki asked. "Yes." Kirishima answered. "Is it someone in our class?" Katsuki asked. "I shouldn't be telling you this." Kirishima told us. "Is it a secret relationship?" I asked him. He nodded. "Why a secret?" Katsuki asked, sitting up. "If he wants to keep it a secret, he can." I told Katsuki. "It's not a secret to us." He said while looking at me. I sighed. "Can you guys not tell anyone?" Kirishima asked us.

"Yes." I told him. "I don't know." Katsuki said, jokenly. I smacked his shoulder. "What?" He asked. I gave him a scared look. "But yeah, I won't tell anyone." He told him. "Thanks." He thanked us. We then heard the front door open. "I think your mom is home." I told Katsuki. He sighed. "I know." He said, getting out of his bed. "Katsuki!" Mitsuki yelled his name. "I'm coming!" Katsuki yelled back and then left his room. "Should we help?"

"Sure." He said and we left the room. We walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. When we walked into the kitchen, Mitsuki and Katsuki were putting away groceries. "You guys need help?" I asked them. Mitsuki looked at us. "Y/n, Eijiro, what are you doing here?" She asked us. "Bakugou invited us." Kirishima told her. "Oh." She said, "Can we help?" I said, pointing to the groceries. "Sure." She said with a smile. We then began to help.

"When did you get here?" Mitsuki asked us. "We got here an hour ago." Kirishima told her. She looked at the microwave time. "It's late. I think you head home. Or stay the night." Mitsuki told us. "Yeah, I think I'll spend the night." I told her. "Me too." Kirishima told her. "Did you tell your parents?" She asked us. "No." Me and Kirishima in unison. "Well, tell your parents that you're here." She said and continued to put away groceries. Me and Kirishima began to call our parents.

"Hello?" I heard my mom. "I'm going to stay the night at Katsuki's. Is that okay?" I asked her. "Yeah." She told me. "Okay." I said. "And are you going to school tomorrow?" She asked me. "Yes mom, I'm going to school." I told her. "I'm just making sure." She told me. "I know." I told her. "Love you, see you tomorrow." I told her. "I love you too, bye." She told me. "Bye." I said and ended the call. "Y/n?" I heard Katsuki.

I turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked him. "Do you want to sleep in the living room or my room?" He asked me. "Um, did you ask Kirishima?" He asked him. "Yeah. He said that he doesn't care." He told me. I then began to think. "We can sleep in your room, I guess." I told him. "Okay, is that okay, Kirishima?" He asked him. "Yeah." Kirishima said, smiling. "I think you kids should go to sleep." Mitsuki told us.

"There's school tomorrow." She continued. "Yeah, well good night and see you tomorrow." Kirishima said and went up the stairs. "Good night and whatever." Katsuki said and went up the stairs. "Good night, Mitsuki." I said and went up the stairs. I walked into Katsuki room and saw Katsuki on the bed and Kirishima on the floor with a blanket and a pillow. I went to bed and laid next to Katsuki. "Goodnight." I said and went to sleep.