REVENGE. M.R. •

Warning: the following text has mature content included.

For the whole of this week Mattheo would not stop testing my limits. He was teasing me non stop. And I was getting sick of it. So I decided to do the most logical thing I could think of. Get  Revenge.

For example on Monday we were in potions and Snape was blabbering on about whatever when all of a sudden I felt a firm hand on my thigh. I looked down and saw none other that Mattheos hand sitting there on my thigh I looked at him and quietly asked him "what are you doing" but  obviously he didn't answer and just kept looking at Snape.

A couple minutes later I felt his hand crawl slightly higher up my thigh. And higher. And higher. Until it reached the hem of my panties. My breath hitched as he played with the lace of my underwear. He brushed his fingers over my clothed clit before pulling the thin piece of cloth completely off, he started rubbing my clit ever so lightly, but enough for me to go absolutely insane. He picked up his pace. I was in absolute ecstasy, about to come and then, all of a sudden, I felt his fingers leave my clit, breathing heavily I just watched him as he walked away with a smirk on his face.

And yesterday we were in the library studying with Pansy and Draco when I felt a hand on my upper thigh. I was him again. I decided to ignore it this time, but that didn't stop him, he kept on rubbing and squeezing my thigh until we were done studying. I mean until they were done. I was so distracted the behoble time to the point I didn't get any work done and I had to spend extra hours after that finishing off the work.

My plan was to get him back. I knew that today Mattheo had one more lesson than I did, so I decided to give him a nice little surprise. I am now waiting in the broom closet after my last lesson waiting for him to pass.

His lesson should have ended by now so I slightly peep my head through the door to check if he was there and sure enough there he was.

He walked past the closet and I swiftly grabbed him by the collar and pulled him inside. I closed the door and pushed him up against it covering his mouth. "Don't make a sound." I said removing my hand from his mouth. He nodded obeying my order.

I pulled him into a kiss and he kissed back. After a while he licked the bottom of my lip asking for and entrance wanting more. I let him in and his tongue started exploring my mouth. I pulled away after a couple of minutes and started kissing down his neck slightly sucking on his soft skin.

He was already breathing heavily, and I could hear him quietly whimpering at the contact between my lips and his neck. He tilted his head back giving me more access as his hands roamed my body. I slowly trailed my hand down his torso loosening his tie and undoing a couple of his top buttons. My hand roamed around his lower abdomen and I lightly grazed my hand up against his dick palming him through his trousers. I heard a light groan escape his mouth.

I unbuckled his belt and undid the zipper on his pants as I slowly started to get down on my knees looking up at him never breaking eye contact.

I pulled down this pants and I saw him getting more hard through his boxers creating a tent. I slowly pulled them down letting his shaft spring free. I grabbed it in my hand and slowly started moving my hand up and down massaging the pre cum In.

I licked his dick from the base up, swirling my tongue at the tip. I started steadily began moving my head down, I almost instantly felt his hand at the back of my head gripping a handful of my hair firmly pushing himself further into my mouth. I gaged slightly at the feeling of him at the back of my throat. I went back up again swirling my tongue at the tip before going back down again. I massaged whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand and kept repeating the process over and over again.

I looked up at him through my eyelashes watching him as his mouth was hung open, head tilted back and his nose was scrunched up, I heard him let out small moans.

I felt his hips thrust into my face trying to get more but I held him down. I kept on going faster and faster until I felt him twitch in my mouth. I quickly stopped what I was doing and got up off of my knees to face him. "That was fun wasn't it." I say wiping my mouth and fixing up my hair. And with that I left him there, his eyes full of lust and confusion his hair messy and his cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink.

A/N: first chapter!! I hope you like it. As I said I have never written smut before so this is either really shit or cringey asf. Sorry abt that.
Anyways hope you enjoyed. Please leave constructive criticism!!