Prolouge

_________________________________

The Mikaelson's where getting ready for the ball they're mom had insisted the held, now that she was back and wanted to be a "family" again, when a white light appeared right in front of them. Whereas They disappeared with the light.

Elena was getting ready for the Mikaelson ball in her room when a white light appeared and took her with it.

Evelyn and Caroline where in Caroline's room getting ready for the ball, laughing and dancing while getting dressed. When suddenly the same white light took them.

Bonnie was at home when she also was taken by a white light. Along with everyone including Enzo, the Salvatores, Liz Forbes, Tyler Lockwood, Matt Donovan, Jeremy Gilbert, Jenna Gilbert and Alaric Saltzman.

The same happened with Davina, Freya, Hayley, Marcel and Cami in New Orleans.

Hope, Lizzie, Josie, MG, Kaleb, Rafael and Landon were talking when suddenly they also disappeared by the white light.

They all ended up in a theater room, when suddenly they all hurried to stand up and look around for any danger.

Evelyn spots Jenna, Alaric and Jeremy on the ground and hurry over to them helping them all up.

Evelyn: you okay?

Jenna: we're fine

Jeremy: but where are we?

Before Evelyn can answer Klaus interrupt her.

Klaus: what did you do? [glaring at Elena]

Elena: I didn't do anything I was just getting ready for the ball

Caroline: us too

Elena: no one asked

Evelyn: excuse me- [Evelyn gets cut of by Caroline telling her to cut it out]

Elijah: then who did this?

Evelyn: no idea suit man

Elijah sigh and look at Evelyn who is smirking.

Elijah: how many times do I have to tell you I don't wear suits all the time

Evelyn: I'm sure you don't let's hope not it would be sad for the women you have sex with

Elijah just groan, while Elena look at Evelyn judgenly, which she doesn't seem to notice but those from the newest generation do, and glare at her.

Voice: it was me who brought you all here, to watch the life of Evelyn Gilbert of course

Everyone turn to look at Evelyn who waves at them.

Evelyn: may I ask why they are about me?

Voice: because-

The voice cuts it self off.

Voice: you know what why don't I just tell you in person

The voice stop talking and a woman with long dark hair and dark skin appear walking gracefully.

The Mikaelson's look at her shocked.

Klaus: Ayana?

Ayana nod before hugging all the Mikaelson's.

Ayana: it's so good to see you all [Ayana turns to Evelyn] now back to you again. We're gonna watch your life because your important for I don't know how many people the world probably wouldn't exist anymore if you weren't here

Evelyn: I'm sure that's not true

Ayana: why don't we ask the next generation

Ayana point to the seven children.

Hope: hello

Klaus: and you are?

Hope look at him with tears in her eyes before running over to him and hugging him, Klaus just awkwardly pat her back.

Evelyn: hug her like a real man, oh wait you can't

Klaus glares at Evelyn who just shrugs.

Hope looks around for her mom before spotting herself nod running over and hugging her.

Hayley: Hope?

Hope: it's me mom

Hayley: your so grown. How? Your only a year old right now

Ayana: that would because your from different timelines

All of them nod not knowing what to say.

Evelyn: okay but that still doesn't explain-

Evelyn is cut off by all the seven children hugging her. Evelyn look at them all confused before hugging back smiling at them. People look at them in awe, while Ayana is watching them smiling knowing she made the right decision. The kids let go of Evelyn except the three girls, they hug her a little bit more before letting go.

Ayana: explains it?

Evelyn nod a little unsure not knowing what to say.

Ayana: why don't everyone just introduce themselves?

Everyone nods, after everyone have Introduces themselves. They all find a seat. The screen turn on just as they all are sitting down.

 The screen turn on just as they all are sitting down