Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mɪssɪᴏɴ!

Start from the beginning

The five of you were walking towards a big high school, you were looking around in awe as Akari continues to explain about something that you didn't fully understand since you were caught up in your own little world.

Fushiguro noticed you lacking behind before he walked slower grabbing you hand. You snap out of your random trace and look at Fushiguro who was looking at the trio in front of him.

You smile at his antics before humming randomly out of pure boredom. You look as Kugisaki suddenly runs away from the group, before she points to some random dudes that were smoking "There's some obvious punks. Let's beat 'em up and set 'em straight!"

The blonde haired boy looks up as he was crouching down taking out the cigarette "Why?" The black haired boy makes an intimidating face "Huh?" The four of you look at the boys as Fushiguro looks away.

Yuuji leans a bit forward from his spot to inspect them. Suddenly the boys jump terrified as they straighten up "I-It's good to see you!" They bow towards the five of you but mostly to a specific person. You snicker when you know about who they were talking about as Kugisaki and Yuuji make confident poses "Heh, look at that. You actually get it."

You face palm at the duo trying to put a serious face "An aura just pours out, even if you try to hide it." The both of them turn pale after they hear the other duo say "We haven't seen you since graduation, Fushiguro-san!"

Everyone looks at Fushiguro who puts you as a shield as he looks away "I... went here... for middle school." Suddenly you were pushed back as Kugisaki and Yuuji hold Fushiguro's cheeks "That's a surprise, too, but that's not the point!" Kugisaki tries to make Fushiguro look at her "Look at me!"

Finally Yuuji speaks up "What'd you do?! What did you do in middle school?! No, it would be quicker to ask them!" Kugisaki looks at the duo "Hey, Idiot A and Idiot B! What did this guy do to you?" The duo looks up with pale faces "We... Or rather, every delinquent, gang member, and so on in this area got beaten up by Fushiguro-san."

The duo that were holding Fushiguro let's go of him as they look shocked as you chuckle and pat Fushiguro's back. The duo look at Fushiguro as he turns his back to them and turns into your direction "I beat them up."

The duo start to grab him again as you sweatdrop "Why do you keep talking so stiffly?! Look at me!" Yuuji continues "What are you doing?! Hey! What are you doing?!" You hug Yuuji from behind and start pulling him back as you then do the same to Kugisaki as they look at you with an unreadable face. You do thumbs up to Fushiguro with and proud face.

Yuuji and Kugisaki look at you in shock "You're helping him N/n?!" You hear Kugisaki mention you nickname as you sweatdrop again "He beat up people Y/n-chan! Beat up!"

"Hey!" You hear a new voice "Who are you? Students from other schools aren't allowed in here!" All of you look at the old man that was walking "And who the hell are you?!" Kugisaki points at him as Fushiguro stiffens up.

Yuuji looks at Kugisaki "He's clearly a staff member. Why are you so combative?" Kugisaki holds your hand as she glares at the staff member. Akari walks up and takes our a card "We have permission to be here." The staff member leans a bit forward as he adjust his glasses "Oh, you're the ones? You're all young." He looks around the four of you "You need to hang your pass around your neck." He looks at Akira since she was the oldest.

He looks shocked as he finally notices Fushiguro "Fushiguro-kun?" A small smile escapes you when you see Fushiguro blush slightly looking another way "Hello." The duo look at Fushiguro with dumb faces "He remembers you!"