family

I grabbed king and headed back upstairs. I put king in his crib and grabbed my phone to hook up to the I home. I saw I had a text from j I opened it.
My Everything - I know you mad at me but I promise I will spend.more time with my son and future wife. I Love you bae
I read the message and smiled. .

.Wife ♔♥♡ - not mad more of upset but I know you will I Love you bae have a great day
My Everything - ♔♔
I exited the messages and went to my music. I put it on Snoot I Wild - I want you to know and turned it up. I started
cleaning my room jamming my music.
After i was done it was about five o clock and j still havent came i grabbed king who was sleep in his crib. I headed downstairs to start on dinner . I took king in the living room were his baby bed was and set him down . I headed to the kitchen and started cooking. When I was finishing, I heard the door clothes then I heard foot steps. I turned around and j was coming in. " hey bae " he said . I nearly leaped in his arms. " woah " he said grabbing me. I kissed and wrapped my arms around his neck. " sorry I just miss you " " I miss you to he said pecking my lips again . I let go and began fixing our plates. I made steaks, corn on the cob, garlic mash potatoes and green beans. I fixed his first and set it on the table and then I fixed mine. We sat at the island talking about our day and king. I promise I miss days like these.
*********************
We were all upstairs laying down. J decided we should watch a movie . We were watching fast and furious 7 . I was laughing so hard at Tyrees . " That nigga crazy " j said " yes " I said as I layed on his chest. It felt good that j was here and was trying to spend time with us. Time s like these just remind me that there's nothing more important than family.