School Trip The Final Part II

Začít od začátku

You have the right to think so...

But... but... I just... don't know ... how to convince you... How to convince you that I was obliged to....
that befriending you .... is against.... the Desmond's name ...

It's true that I like you... but I wasn't able to express myself....

It was hard.... to interact with you....
Because of your social class...

It might sound not convincing.... and I agree with that... social classifications aren't important....

It's stupid to befriend with someone because his father is a chairman in some international organization...
It's stupid to hate someone and think superior just because he is from a poor family...

What matters are the bonds...
the mutual understanding....
the mutual respect and trust....

You taught me that.... and I am so grateful...
Forger you corrected my vision toward life... and you really did a great change to me...
you saved me from that darkness... and you helped me a lot....

So please accept my apologies...
please forgive me for being rude to you, for being egoist, for loving you and wanting you so bad although you don't share the same feelings....
sorry for bothering you... and mocking on you...
you really are a good person... and you deserve all the best..

I know that I am so pathetic...

I know that I am so weak inside....

I know that I always pretend being strong and superior...

But I won't deny that I will still have that respect toward you....
That I will always love you....
So ...
Excuse that selfish part of me.... even if it's one sided ...
I'll keep you inside my heart....
Because I am so crazy for you...."

( finally.... finally I told her.... finally I am confessing.... now... I can rest in peace.... whatever she will tell ... it doesn't matter.... because.... you are my Anya....)

Anya: Oh... Sy on.... what you said... it is ... just .... so touching... it's my first time.... that I hear you speak ... frankly.... that you tell what you sincerely want... without.... screaming or yelling .. you have just been ... sincere.... and you did really apologize.... Sy on ... I mean Damian... that's so nice ... I love you like that.... being honest ...

But... i want you to know that you misunderstood me actually.... I didn't say I don't like you.... I didn't mean it that way... even if I said so ...it's just because it bothers me when you tease me... and insult me... but hating you ... well I won't hate you... because you're important to me... you might seem rude... and sometimes you be... but inside .... you have such a beautiful soul.... you are so kind... and I know that....

During the haunted house's adventure when you cared for me... when I fell and hurted my ankle and you took me to the infirmary.... your willingness to help .... is just unique...

And I like you that way....
So please... don't feel sorry... because... I really like you....