1 (Kenneth + Travis)

(Not in that way you weirdos..)

'.~^—{ December 15th : 1983 - 00:07 }—^~. 🌙☁️'

'Travis woke up in a cold sweat, he felt like his lungs were being crushed second by second, he gagged and started to hyperventilate, he couldn't breathe. He started to whine as he shot up, still choking and gagging as the snot in his nose left him no air to breathe.' "D—dh-dad..!" 'He managed to choke out. He started to cry as he hopped down from his bed, and rushed out of his room, slightly struggling to open the door due to how his eyes barley adjusted to the darkness. He flipped the light switch on as he now opened the door. He cried as he couldn't calm his breathing, struggling to breathe some more. He had rushed to his parents bedroom, which Kenneth was really the only one home asREDACTEDhad work a few towns down. Travis whimpered as he turned the bedroom light on, rushing to Kenneths side of the bed.' "Dh—Dadah!" 'He hopped up, and tugged on the blanket as Kenneth was shirtless.' "Dahdah!!" 'He whimpered as Kenneth groaned slightly.
Once Kenneth managed to open his eyes, he saw a younger, gagging and hyperventilating Travis on his chest.' "Travis." 'He groaned again.' "Why are you up so late??" 'Travis whimpered as Kenneth glanced at the alarm next to him.' "Travis, it's 12 in the morning." 'Travis whimpered again as he struggled to breathe through his nose. It took Kenneth a moment of gentle scolding before realizing that Travis was struggling to breathe. Which he slightly panicked as he knew Travis had asthma, was he letting his kid have an asthma attack?? He sat up, and groaned.' "Wheres your inhaler, can you take me?" 'Travis whimpered again, but got up, and started to rush to his room. Which Kenneth did follow after a minute. At this point, a young Phillip had woken up, and was in Travis's room, wondering where his brother had went, but was startled once Travis came in running as Kenneth followed quickly. Travis quickly grabbed his inhaler, turned around, and showed it to Kenneth, which Kenneth grabbed the boy by his waist, and set him on his bed, taking the inhaler from him gently.' "We know how to do this, yes?" 'Through tears, Travis struggled to nod.' "Alright." 'Kenneth had inserted the mouthpiece into Travis's mouth, and with the countdown of his fingers, he pressed down on the canister, and five seconds, watching the boy intently. Before he pulled the mouthpiece out, he rubbed the boys back as Phillip just watched, confused.' "There we go, are we all better?" 'Travis sniffled, and the sound of a runny nose could be heard, he looked at Travis.' "Phillip, get some tissues, will you?" 'Phillip looked at his father, than glanced away and turned to the door, rushing out of the room. Kenneth pressed his hand against Travis's forehead.' "You must be sick, again." 'Travis glanced down, Kenneth sighed.
After a quick moment, Phillip had came back with a box of tissues and a plastic bag and gave them to Kenneth, which Kenneth obviously thanked the boy, and he smiled. He took one of the tissues, and held it up to Travis's nose.' "Blow." 'Kenneth said, which Travis collected his breath, and blew hard, Kenneth just watching.' "Good." 'When Travis was done, he threw that one into the bag, taking another tissue and holding up to Travis's nose, which Travis did the same process again. They repeated this until Travis's sinuses have mostly cleared up. Kenneth tied the top of the bag together, and gave it to Phillip.' "Throw this away and i'll come to tuck you in." 'Which Phillip nodded, and went to go throw it away. With that, Kenneth planted the tissues on Travis's bed side table. Travis let out a sniffle as Kenneth got up.' "Don't worry, i'll come to tuck you in after i tuck your brother in." 'Which he exited Travis's room after a nod.
After a few, Kenneth came back in from tucking Phillip in, now coming to tuck in his other son. Travis watched him, and whimpered again.' "Dahdah?" 'Kenneth glanced at him,' "What?" 'He asked.' "Can you stay?" 'Kenneth just stared at Travis.' "Please." 'He observed the boy, he sighed.' "Do you really want me to?" 'Travis quickly nodded and Kenneth huffed softly.' "Fine." 'With that, Kenneth flipped the light switch off, the only light was a dim night light. He walked over to Travis's bed, and picked the boy up, which the boy hugged his father by his neck. He moved Travis's blanket around and sat on the bed, soon laying down with the boy in his arms. He first let Travis get comfortable which resulted in the boy laying on his chest. He planted the blanket over most his body and past Travis's shoulders, and just rubbed the boys head.' "You need rest, get rest." 'Travis glanced forward, than glanced up at Kenneth.' "Dadah?" 'Kenneth glanced down.' "Hm?" 'Travis smiled softly.' "I love you." 'Kenneth raised his eyebrows slightly, than just rested his eyes.' "I love you too."

{{END}}