(Y/n): Alright, good. This is what I want you to do... I know that Momo Yaoyorozu created a signal device.

Kirishima looked surprise.

(Y/n): I want you to get as many of your classmates as you can. But the ones on this list are top priority.

(Y/n) handed Kirishima a piece of paper.

Izuku Midoriya
Shoto Todoroki
Tenya Ida
Momo Yaoyorozu
Ejiro Kirishima

(Y/n): There were others I wanted to include as well... But this will do.

Kirishima: I don't know whether to be impressed or scared...

(Y/n): You're heart is beating faster than normal... A sign of the second one.

Kirishima: Ok... I'll talk to everyone.

(Y/n): Do not mention me. I'll wait for you outside this hospital... Tonight.

Kirishima looked at list one more time.

Kirishima: What if—

He looked up and (y/n) was gone.

- Timeskip -

Night came... And (y/n) stood on top of a building, close to the hospital. Kirishima and Todoroki were the first ones there.

Kirishima: Yaoyorozu said to let her think about it... I wonder, though...

Todoroki: Well... No matter how fired up we are, we're not going anywhere without her help...

Kirishima: Well... Not really...

Todoroki: What? What are you say—

Kirishima: Ah! She's her!

Yaoyorozu walked in as well as Midoriya.

Kirishima: Midoriya...

He turned his attention to Yaoyorozu.

Kirishima: Whaddya say, Yaoyorozu!

Yaoyorozu: I...

Ida: Wait!

Kirishima: Ida!?

Ida: Of all people... You guys should know better! Especially you two, who criticize me for my rash actions... And like me, had to receive a special pardon in the end! Why are you about to commit the same blunder I did!? This is foolish!

Kirishima: What're you talking about?

Ida: We're still under protection and UA's already facing hard times at it is. Who do you think will have to take responsibility for your actions!?

Midoriya: That's not how it is Ida. Nobody said we're gonna break any laws...

Ida punched Midoriya across the face.

Ida: I have regrets too! And of course I'm worried! I'm your Class President! Naturally I worry about my classmates! And not just Bakugo! Seeing you hurt earlier... Reminded me of my injured brother! What happens when your little vigilante act... Takes you somewhere there's no coming back from, like my brother? Are you saying you don't give it damn!?

Midoriya still had his head to the side and low when Ida punched him. Ida put his arm on his shoulder.

Ida: Are you saying... You don't care about how I feel here!?

Midoriya: Ida...

Todoroki: Ida!

Ida turned around.