Married Life 💍💎

Começar do início

Guys, I just wanted to say hi and "Happy Anniversary" to you both and I hope your night is going well. Thank You for choosing us to dine with. Enjoy the rest of your night and you get home safely. The manager George said. He's Briana's dad. The couple again, said their thank yous and continued to eat their dinner. The conversation continues but it's a bit random. Then the topic of surprises came up. Little did Danielle know, she was in for a couple when they got home. When they finally finished, they finally said their goodbyes and headed home to pamper each other some more. On the drive back home, the couple spent that time learning more about each other, finding out what their hyperfixations were. Turns out, they were the nerdiest couple on the block. They love video games and dance games, etc. There's nothing they don't do together. They even lost their virginity to each other.

They finally made their way home. He parked in the driveway; contemplating on whether or not he should put the car in the garage, due to the weather conditions on that side of town. He pulled into the garage as the automatic sensor saw him moving inches closer. He got all the stuff that was in the car,out and trashed it. While he did that, his bride sat her half exhausted self there until he came to take her inside. She decided to go on her phone to pass the time. She checked her notifications on Snapchat, Twitter , Instagram and Facebook. She was all for social media BUT dreaded it's outcome/effect it had on her. She was just there for the drama. "Doll" , he announced as he finishes cleaning the car. "Are you ready for the rest of your surprise"? He asks with a grin ear to ear. She bites her lip as she simultaneously finished typing and looks at him. Yes, Sir, she said as he came over to her side and helped her out and to the door. He takes her hand and holds it as they walk hand in hand to the door and inside. "Mrs Stan" , he says while she walked inside as he held the door. She smiles as she walks in passed him seeing what she saw. At first glance to her right, there's a large basket of goodies that Danielle was eager to get to see. To the left, on the floor, there were boxes. She was speechless she just put her hands on her eyes and began crying. "Ho-How did you get this done?" We were together the entire day. He approached her and wiped her tears away and kisses her face. "Well, I called in a few reinforcements, he said holding out his hand for her to grab. He took her to the box in front of her; It was huge. It's appearance would be an eye catcher. She sits butterfly position on the floor and he handed it to her. She smiles and thanks him. She opens the box..... "Surprise doll", he says hugging her from behind.

Awww, babe, for me? You shouldn't have. She reached into the box and retrieves two furry items. "I know you've been asking me for this for a while now and I'm just not the one to keep telling you no. I couldn't stand to see you pouting. So it's only right that my wife is happy too." Happy Anniversary baby girl.!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do/ did buying them. Meet our new sons; Bucky and Loki. Bucky is a Siberian Blue Eyed 2 week old husky wolf. Loki is a 14 week old Frostinian green or blue eyed puppy. "Awwww, babe, are they really ours? She asked, leaning back into his open arms. Yes, doll they are. Do you want to play with them? The toys in the hall closet. They're due for a playdate anyway. She gets off the floor and crawled to closet, army style. Sat up on her knees and opened the door. The look of joy and happiness filled her up. "Omg" , she exclaimed excitedly. All 3 shelves were filled with dog toys, treats , collars, leashes and all assortments of dog food and accessories "This is the best present ever, bae," she said walking over to him , sitting in his lap and showering him with kisses. "I'm glad you love your present baby. You deserve it. You spoil me, so I return the love." I also got you another present; he handed her a smedium box of goodies. Inside were a gift card for free spa treatments, tickets for concert (Singers may Vary) and a set of keys. She shriels in excitement as she already knew what the keys were for. "Omg, baby, please tell me you didn't!" She looks confused and shocked as she glances over at him,getting all the way up now, with his help. "I did, he said giggling causing his nose to scrunch as it does whenever he smiles or laughs. Wanna go for a test run, doll, he asks extending his hand. Excited, she said yes, daddy and and forgot he was there and just took off in the direction of the garage. "Doll, you have to wait for me, the car is voice automated and won't work with your voice"!. She -in her pajamas (crop top and short shorts) halted in an instant. "And plus, you barely have any clothes on. You should go put something on." He commands in her direction. The puppies follow in sue as she obeyed. As she and the boys head to the bedroom, he took it upon himself to clean up the living room where the gift exchange took place. He took everything out in the back where the larger trash and recycling bins are kept. He placed every item in it's corresponding bin. Then he came back inside.