Lust.

Warning:
The below mentioned content is all fictional and isn't meant to exploit anyone.
*Includes mature content*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pri:-mhmm, sorry
And as she was about to go away from him, he pulled her towards him and initiated the kiss..

Pri initially standing numb but gradually went onto kiss..

Them moving around the room, finally after kissing for pretty long..
They broke the kiss and
ANKI LOOKED TOWARDS HER FOR THE CONSENT OF MOVING FORWARD.

SHE JUST NODDED IN A YES.

That was it for him, he pulled her with a powerful force and grabbed her @ss , She got up onto him and wrapped her legs around him.

The hot sensuous moment it was..
That kiss was harsh yet appealing.. Pri was losing control over breathing, so she tried to move but anki on the contrary went ahead to bang her towards the wall, she let out a soft moan, he was wet enough to not let her go for hours..

He while continuing the kiss removed her pyjamas and was now biting her lips, she couldn't control the hotness, so wrapped her hands around his shoulders and scratched his back..

He wasn't so affected with that as he was getting into it.. After removing her pyjamas he also removed her shirt, she was sweating already with the amount of heat between them but let him get harsh as somewhere she was enjoying it..

She jumped onto him and he carried her towards the bed, where he throwed her on the bed and jumped directly onto her body, targeting her lips

She let out a moan tried to Push him away but then he banged both her hands with the help of his.. And was kissing, biting trying to get inside her..

When he stopped kissing for a sec:
She said:- stupid atleast remove your pants..

Anki:- what if you get pregnant?

Pri ignored him and went onto removing his pants..

As anki could say anything, she went onto suck his d**k..

He moaned, but she then came up to cover his moan, and smashed both their lips..

He rolled up, so that he can be on the top.. He put his penis inside her, to which she left a moan.. He bit her lips to shut her up..

He started moving so her body opens to his penis.. She was tough, she was hard, she was closed.. She was in extreme pain..

Finally after 10 mins ki mehnat:-
He did it... She sighed.

Pri:- do it, faster faster, apni mehnat zaya hone nhi dena.. You can do it..

He continued to thrust her, with every thrust banging each other's ass faster, heavier and louder..

Pri:- a... Ahh... Ahhhhh... Ahhhhh

Anki kissed her, so she can stop moaning as it was super hot for him...
He went down to suck her nipples..
Biting the lips, pain in the bodies, kissing, getting onto each other,rolling up..

This fuckin intercourse went for an hour straight..
_____

Anushka thought of checking anki once, like if he had slept or not.. So she went on knocking the door.

Anki didn't stopped, he was still sucking her nippis..

Pri:- someones at the door, wait.

Anki stopped and came up to whisper, if I stop this, it would be bad for the person on the door..

She smiled;
Out of nowhere they started talking even on a hot intercourse session going on..

"What do you all think, what was the conversation about?"

They stopped after anki saw her bleeding lips..
And lay down besides her in the bed..

Anki:- i am sorry

She looked to him confused?

Anki:- your lips are bleeding..

She rushed out of the bed and went inside the washroom to see it..

Anki followed her, and covered her with a bathrobe

Pri:- thank you.

THERE WAS AN AWKWARD SILENCE.
But when pri asked a question someone else was numb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^cheers
•this was it for part 5•