Part 1 - the beginning

It all happened suddenly, ever since the black crystal appeared in the skies around the world. Many thought of it as a star, but everything changed when it cracked and created a portal. From it came not monsters, but humanoids, or rather, look alikes of the idols from Hololive. They then proceeded to turn this already peaceful world into nearly a desolate wasteland.

Now we see everyone at Hololive panicking as their images were being tarnished.

The man who made it all possible, clueless on what to do.

"What is going on? How are there copies of my idols out there wreaking havoc?" The CEO, Motoaki Tanigo said in a state of panic.

"We're still looking into this, Calm down for the time being." His assistant A-chan tried to assure him.

"People are dying out there. These fakes, how did they come to be?" Yagoo sweated profusely, dumbfounded by what he's seeing.

Even the talents are in a panic. They don't know what to do.

Meanwhile just a few blocks away, a light suddenly shines and from it came out a man, no, rather a knight clad in armor with a red sword.

"W-where am I? Last I remembered I was resting in my bed in Grandshelt and then now I'm here. What's going on?" The mysterious man asked as he looked around. It's clear that he was in a city of sorts but everywhere he looked, it was destruction and mayhem. He then proceeded to investigate what's going on but then looked at the sky. He knew this was bad news.

"A portal? This one is the same as the one I fought before. Dark Bahamut, or rather 'The Dark Dragon King', my friends and I beat him before. If this is his doing again, I have to stop him. I don't have my friends this time but I believe I was called here alone for a reason."

He then scurried to that portal, eager to close it down, however, standing before him were an army, just like before, however, he wasn't expecting to be blocked by an army of what looked like humans.

"This is bizarre. The last portal had monsters with ominous aura to them. This one has humans with ominous aura?" He asked himself curiously as he looked around for clues as to who they are. He knows they aren't real and when he noticed a Hololive poster, he knew they were copies of them. He then charged into battle, cleaving through each and every one.

"Dark visions copying these supposed idols? That's a first but a low blow." He then breathed a slight sigh of relief as he tried to look around for answers. Suddenly he noticed someone in the distance, he can for sure make out that they don't have any ominous aura around them and he lowers his sword.

The person came into clear view and was revealed to be a woman.

"Who are you?" She asked curiously.

"The name's Y/N L/N. I've been summoned here for some reason." He then pointed to the portal that was in the sky.