DO NOT CALL ROB LOWE AT 3 AM 😱😱😱 (HE POSSESSED ME) (GONE SEXUAL!!!?!?!??!?!?)

Luanna and Kylan stopped dead in their extremely sexy paths. Sweat was pouring from all of their orifices as they quickly dropped to their knees. It looked like their eyes were also sweating.

"Lord Robert..." Luanna timidly said on the floor.

"M Y C H I L D R E N . T H I S I S N O T H O W W E T R E A T O N E A N O T H E R . "

I stood, flabbergasted, staring at the God in front of me. I had seen Rob before, but not in what seemed to be his true form.

His biceps rippled and writhed with every sensuous movement. His forearms crawled with muscle, which reminded me of a thousand tiny insects trying to escape. But his fingers. Oh God his fingers...

They were longer than a $5 foot long sub. Girthier than his absolutely massive biceps. They looked like they would ravage my trembling ear holes. The sweat droplets I had begun storing in my hole from Kylan started to secrete, making me even wetter there than I was before.

I stopped dead in my tracks. I mean, what else could I do? 

"Please..." Luanna trembled

"I T O L D Y O U . . ."

Luanna dropped to the floor, writhing and foaming at the mouth. I would have been more concerned if I hadn't been so enamored with Rob's massive member protruding from his supple hand.

Kylan also fell to the floor next to Luanna.

Rob reached for me.

My mouth began watering, just like my ear holes, which were still dripping and oozing from the copious amount of sweat Kylan had left there.

In one swift move, Rob Lowe had stuck his entire massive, moist fist in my mouth. My jaw was in extreme pain, on the verge of splitting utterly in two, but I had more pressing things on ny mind.

On each one of his absolutely delectable fingies, there were even more abs. The muscle twitched every time Rob made any sort of micromovement. In My daze of pleasure, I failed to notice his other meaty hand moving behind my head, and with one fell swoop, he knocked me unconscious with the brute strength of his abdominal finger muscles.