Crushes

Zac POV. It continued to rain and we ran fast as we can since we didn't have an umbrella. The rain settled down a little bit so we slowed down. As we were walking I kept staring at TJ's hair when it's wet. He looked so handsome. No no Zac he has a gf, I thought. We arrived at the dorm room and I asked Tj "feeling better?" "Yeah thx" "Yw" I smiled. Tj POV. Zac looked kind of cute... wait what? What am I saying? I looked in to his eyes for a moment. I went to take a shower. Zac POV. "So how did it go?" Jelly asked. "It was alright." She gave me a towel so I dried myself. Tj walked out of the bathroom and he his hair was still wet and he didn't have a shirt on. My heart went so fast. I felt like it was gonna explode. I turned red, and he looked at my eyes. Jelly said "uh Tj put a fucking shirt on😭".  We both kept staring at each other. "I uh I gotta go" he said. "Y-yeah me too" I mumbled. It was a lie I didn't have anywhere to go. He left and jelly looked at me like she knew I'm a simp. A couple hours passed and I got a call from Ian. "Hey Zac" he said. "Hey how are you doing?" I replied. "I have good news turns out me, Amy, and Maddie going to stay at the dorms with you and jelly". "Wow that's awesome". "Yep" he said. Me and him talked for a while then he had to go bc he had to get help Maddie with her stuff to move. I was still thinking about Tj so I started to write a song about him ( if you guys want you can put the song now the time stamp is 4:30).   "Could you hold me through the night?"                    " Put your lips all over mine".                                        "Salty face when I start crying".                                  "Could you be my first time ?"   "Eat me up like apple pie". "Make me not wanna die". "Love me rough and let me fly." "Get me up and get me high". "Tie me down don't leave my side" I love him so much. I want him to know that but he has a gf so I can't just walk up to him and act like I don't have feelings for him. Im pretty sure he doesn't feel the same way. But I still have hope. I put my notebook down and laid on my bed. I've never felt happier. When I'm around him I feel so happy. I fell asleep and the next day jelly woke me up and said "Zac guess who's here??" "My dignity" I replied "no💀, go to the door." She said. I opened the door and saw Ian and his gfs at the door. "Omg hey guys" I hugged them TJ POV.                                                                             I woke up bc of all the noise, I headed to the door and saw Zac hugging Ian .I got jealous for some reason. It's not like I love him or anything.  I know their friends and all but I felt mad. I walked closer to them. Zac let him go and I sighed. "Oh hey Tj" Zac said. "Hey", Zac and Ian started talking and Ian and jelly showed him to a art club they go to. "Sup bitch" Amy said to me. Me and Amy are close friends. "Sup dumbass".  "Damn I see you are still stubborn" she giggled.      An All of us decided to play bored games and we had a lot of fun. We all decided to order some pizza and we purchased some drinks too. A couple hours later it was 11:16pm so I went to bed since I was so tired.                                                                             Zac POV. I woke up and decided to work on my diary. It was gift from my mom before she died and I've written in it for a long time. I wrote about how I moved into this place, met jelly, and mostly I wrote about Tj. Things are pretty quiet right now I hope it stays that way. Anyways my older brother Matthew is coming today to visit, he rented an apartment close to the dorms we stay at. I have t seen him since the funeral since he's in college and he's probably rlly busy but he's a nice person and I'm sure he has his reasons for not contacting me. I closed my diary as I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and Tj was there. "Zac someone's at the door for you" "oh it's probably my brother"
I walked passed him and it wasn't Matthew it was jelly she had some bags bc she went shopping. I helped her carry it. "Jelly did you see Matthew in your way here? "No I don't think so" jelly knows what my brother looks like bc I have photos of him in our room. I was rlly confused on why he hasn't come yet. I texted him and said:
"Matt why aren't u here yet?"
"Can't talk right now bc of school"
I got upset but understood why.
"What time do I pick u up from the airport"
"Zac I'll call u when I get there I can't talk rn"
"Okay"
I got more upset, he never had time. He's either busy or doing something but never with me..
To be continued...
(UGH THE SONG PART GOT CUT OFF AS I WROTE IT OH WELl YALL KNOw HOW TO READ RIGHt 😭)