COMING SOON

His Hands LingerRated M

His Hands Linger
Rated M

Summary: Jaime never wanted to follow her mother's degrading career path. But living as a starving pogue on The Cut didn't leave her much of a choice.

When a horrible event traumatizes her mother, and makes her father abandon her, Bexley James (Jaime) has no other choice than to turn to Barry to survive. Barry, a shady drug dealer, offers her and her mother a place to live in exchange for Jaime giving out 'sexual services' to his customers.

Ashamed and hidden away as a sex worker, Jaime meets JJ Maybank, a boy who makes her forget about her past, present, and encourages her to only focus on the future. But JJ doesnt know about Bexley's true line of work. He only sees her as John B's coworker at Ward Cmaeron's scuba store.

A person who absolutely does know about her line of sex work? Rafe Cameron. The cruel, rich kook who hatches a dangerous fixation on her after becoming a regular client.

a/n: this story is technically an au for rock bottom, but it's mostly just the same background for the main character. the story itself is completely different. you don't have to read or even know about rock bottom to read this.

tw: this story contains a lot of smut and dark themes. reader discretion advised.