𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

She wasn't never present so it gave Ares a reason to run inside of the streets, what else was he going to do?

His mother was getting high in dope houses while her son was starving for food which leaded him to a path of in and out foster homes.

She acted like she was the one who was hurting him the most.

"I don't know what you want me to say. Ares, ima not finna kiss your ass about this." She said, shaking her head.

"I want ya ta say something, ya neva act like a motha and it's fuckin' depressin'!" Ares snapped.

"Ya wanna act like ya didn't do all the stuff ya did, why won't ya admit that? All tha times I done saved yo ass I deserve a 'hey sorry Ares', no Ian get shit from yo ass! I bet, ya ain't neva care fa ma wellbeing or if I was laying ma head down inna good spot."

"What are you going to gain by me telling you I was crack houses and that didn't care for my son nor if he was in someone else home or living on the streets which you always at?! At that time, I didn't care for you or your being that's what you wanna hear Noamir?"

Ares stared at her and began feeling a pang forming in his chest, he laughed in her face although nothing wasn't amusing.

Out of anger, she sent a slap to his face as hard as she possibly could. His head turned to the left, and he felt a stinging sensation on his cheek and looked at Mulan who had tears in her eyes.

"You so selfish and ungrateful like your fucking father, nigga since you wanna be a man get the fuck out my house and don't come back!" She said loudly, pointing to the door.

"Ight." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth before the male clenched his jaw and stalked towards her front door and opened the door and exited, and made sure to slam the door behind him so hard that some pictures fell off her walls and hit the floor.

He breathed heavily and clenched his fist into a fist, his chest heaving up and down quickly. "C-calm down, y-ya gotta calm down." He reminded himself as his voice was breaking.

He took deep breaths constantly and pulled his hoodie over his head and exited out of the apartment complex and fished his keys to his Charger and unlocked his car then hopped into his ride and instantly cranked the car up and backed out of the spot and left out of the parking lot.

After an ten minute drive, Ares found himself banging onto Dazaí's front door hardly and getting more frustrated. "Tae open tha door bro." He said weakly.

"Bitch ass nigga. I know ya fuckin' home!" Top spat with aggressive in his tone before banging more but even harder, he was about to start kicking the door at this point.

He couldn't figure out if he was hurt or mad or sad, he kept switching sides of the emotions he was feeling at the moment.

He wanted to bash someone skull then on the way over to Tae's house, the male wanted to drive off the road or crash into another person's car.

"Hollon!" Ares ears keened to Tae voice causing him to stop banging then the door was unlocked and swung open with Tae who stared at him with a shock expression and low orbs. "Nigga was you tryna to break ma door down?"  He asked Ares.

Ares swallowed the lump in his throat, "I know ya seen me callin yo bitch ass." He said in a dull tone, shoving past Tae and stepping out of his shoes.