"And he hung up on me, he'll find out when he gets here" I say to the three of them.

"I'll leave you three to catch up" I say walking away.

***

Elenora Franco Point of View

That all was very chaotic, apparently I have three brothers, and two of them are already here. I don't know what to think, am I ready to be apart of a family? Is my older brother even going to want me? Is he going to adopt me?

"Hello, Elenora, I'm Francesco and this is my twin Frederico. We're ninteen" he says to me as the two of them sit down.

"Hello, you already know my name, and I'm seventeen" I say to them. They both nod.

"Our aunt always said our mom and our little sister both died during childbirth, I'm assuming that she lied and that the baby is you" he says. That made me confused why would they lie about me dying?

"When is your birthday?" Federico asks me.

"July Thirtieth" I say and they smile.

"You're definitely our baby sister, that's the day you were supposed to be born" Francesco says.

"Wait where is our dad, you said our older brother was coming?" I asked.

"He died, Santiago Franco is no more" Federico says, with out a hint of sadness. Shit, that's why their names seem familiar, their the Italian mafia. That's probably why my mother sent me away, not because she didn't want me, but because Santiago was know to be very cruel, I've heard about the way he treated women.

"Oh okay so there's you two, Dante, is there any other family?" I ask prompting them. I know I have six brothers in total. Being apart of the Irish mafia, I've learned about the Italian mafia, but they are enemies so I can't let them know who I am.

"Yeah you have six brothers in total, and Dante is the oldest, he'll become your legal guardian now that we have you back" Francesco say. I nod, it's been a long day and I'm starting to get tired and I'm cold. Francesco notices me shiver, so he takes off his jacket and puts it around my shoulders.

"Thanks" I say.

"No problem, sleep, I can tell your getting tired" Francesco says to me

"You don't mind?" I ask.

"Yeah, don't worry I will talk to you plenty tomorrow. So much I'll probably annoy you" Federico say jokingly, making me laugh. Normally I wouldn't sleep in front of others, not trusting them, but they are my brothers, and I can already feel my self starting to trust them. I lay my head down on the desk, but it's hard and I can't get comfortable. Francesco, pulls me toward him, and I rest my head on his shoulder and I drift off to sleep.

***

Dante Franco Point of View

I pull up to the police station and get out of the car. Why does Federico have to be so careless, and why does Francesco always have to follow his lead. These idiots seem to always get in trouble, and this time it led to them being arrested. I was having a nice night, no work to do after being at the warehouse all day, but then I get called, saying these two are at the police station.

As I walk in I immediately see my brothers sitting there, but this time Francesco has a girl sleeping on my shoulders, great I'll he will probably ask me to bail her out as well.

"Come one you two idiots, let's get you out of here" I say to them.

"Shh she's sleeping" Francesco says, looking at the girl with a brightness in his eyes. I roll my eyes, I don't care about his girlfriend or fuck buddy, or whatever she is , I just want to get back to the house.

"Do I need to bail her out as well, god why must you two make my job more difficult" I say.

"No, listen she's our sister" what did he just say, sister, how is that possible? Before I can ask, Sargent Rogers walks back over.

"Ah, Dante you're here. Did your brothers have the chance to tell you anything" He asks. Why does everybody here know but me.

"How is she our sister?" I ask my brothers.

"Our working theory is that Andrea faked her death to get her away from father. Her birthday matches up." Francesco says to me. Oh god.

"Well you can take her now, you'll have to file adoption paperwork later, but she refuses to tell us her last name." Well this is unexpected, I'm just happy to have a sister.

"Thank you Rogers. Where did you find her?" I ask

"Working at a dinner, someone robbed the place, so I was asking her questions and found out she ran away from her adoptive family" he says to me.

"Alright let's go" I say to my brothers, and my sister. Francesco, taps her shoulder to gently wake her up. She slowly lift her head from his shoulder. She jumps back into Francesco chest when she sees everyone staring at you.

"Hi I'm your brother Dante. I'm very happy to see you. Let's go home, so you can rest in bed and not in a police station" I say offering my hand. She looks at my hand and stands up, without taking it.

The four of us walk out of the police station and towards my car, ready to return home. My anger I had for my brothers, replaced with happiness of gaining a sister.

***

A/N

Hoped you liked that chapter!

I might write a book about Seamus and Cathleen Walsh and how they met after I finish this one. Would you be interested in it?

Don't forget to vote for the story if you enjoyed it!