EP 7

"You're.. promoting me?"

"Yes. I am. Did you not hear what I just said, Dr. Cyrillic"

"Of course, I did! Just didn't expect it. Uh.. is there particular reason, Director?"

"Your co-worker, Dr. Christoff, violated a rule. He's no longer with us"

"I- I can't just be the new leader- This project- I'm not very-"

"Then I will choose Dr. Sodium instead and just execute you from this tower"

"No- Wait- Director, I changed my mind. I'll take it then. I'll do everything- Just don't kill me"

"Excellent. Now out you go, Doctor.  You're dismissed"

-

He jolted awake. Feeling his heart beat fast, he tries to calm it down.

Cy looked around the room, making sure he's really in the same spot as ever and not the tower.

He rubbed his face tiredly as he try to recall his dream.

That same dream. He wasn't sure why he have to go through it again. The last time he had it was the first 2 weeks of staying in the industry.

The man let out a sigh and looked over to his alarm clock.

4:52 a.m.

He decided to get out of the bed knowing that he can't go back to sleep.

-

Placing his head on the vending machine, he crossed his arm as he watch the spring slowly push his snack out of its designated box.

The time is 5:13 now. All he want to do is rest. He kneeled down and picked up his snack then make his way to his room.

Walking there will take at least 20 minutes since the cafeteria is far from the sleeping quarters.

Cy looked around, the hallway is slightly empty. The industry hardly decorate since that one guy who dared to walk in.
He can't remember who. But they said it's the best not to know.

He stopped when he realized the wall suddenly plastered with.. wanted posters.

He stood there to examine.

'Wanted: Hank'.

The man blankly stared. Wondering why they look so.. familiar.

Have he seen them somewhere?

He looked to the other posters but it seems all of it are the same person. Cy wasn't sure if he should find it interesting or disturbing.

It shouldn't matter to him.. right?

He doesn't know this grunt and the grunt probably doesn't know him.

He continue his way back to his room with a shrug. Surely it's just his imagination that tricks him to think he seen them once.