𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19; An angry old man 😾

Start from the beginning

Where was Ishian?

She usually was the one to greet them and lead them to wherever they needed to go. But instead, it was two maids.

"Arjen."

"Mhm?" Arjen replied to Arien's calling, but his attention was on the dead asleep Sora on his shoulder. He was making sure that he wouldn't drop Sora - even if she was bending physics - and cause more brain damage to the already damaged brain.

"Don't you think something is...off? Ishian isn't here to greet us, and they're leading us to the tea room..."

Arjen's eyes jumped a little, releasing what Arien had said was true. It was strange that Ishian wasn't here nagging their asses over the smallest things.

"Um, excuse me!" Arien called out to the maid walking in front of her. "Where's Ishian?"

The maid flinched when she heard Arien calling out to her, looking down at the princess with a worrying expression as she stuttered out, "S-she's..."

***

The room was in shambles.

The walls were decorated with deep gouges and gashes, as though they had become the canvas for some twisted artist's fury. Furniture lay scattered and shattered across the cracked floors. The beds placed together were now a tangle of broken wood and torn fabric, and shattered glass of a mirror sparkled in the dim light.

The person who created this mess was standing in the center of the chaos, holding a gleaming sword in hand; The Emperor.

And a person kneeling before The Emperor, was Ishian.

"What...what happened!?" Arien, who was looking at this mess through a sliver of the door, gasped in horror. "Why is our room in such a state!"

Arjen, who was peeking above her, grimaced at the view. "Our beds..."

"I'm sure there were enough guards..." the voice of The Emperor boomed out of the room. It was cold, sharp on the edge like the sword he was holding. "I clearly remember telling you that the children's safety comes first."

"Annoying..." a small grumble came from Sora's hoarse voice, fluttering her eyes open to re-adjust to the light. Sora lifted her head off Arjen's shoulder, but her expression was sour. "Can't I take a break for a fucking second—!"

Sora's complaint was quickly cut off by a wave of heavy air. The drowsiness was gone and Sora was on guard. Until she wasn't.

Seeing that Ishian was on her knees, bowing before The Emperor, Sora wanted to go back to taking a nap, even if she was drowning in nothingness and it felt like hell.

"The fuc—"

This time, Sora was disrupted by a hand slapped over her mouth. Arjen shot her a "shush"-ing gesture.

"Be quiet."

Sora wanted to object, but she was, once again, interrupted.

"If the children hadn't left then, could you imagine what might've happened?!" The Emperor snapped, letting his oppressing aura suffocate Ishian, still shaking on the floor.

"Please...punish me accordingly, Your Highness," Ishian stuttered out, lowering her head so that her forehead touched the cold, hard floor. Every muscle in her body tensed with apprehension, and she could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

"...kinky much."

"Sora!"

The look Arien saw of The Emperor's face said everything.