3

-

“ 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗜 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗; 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗜 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗗 ”

-

AFTER the awkward introduction, the two decided to go out and eat for lunch.

Cale being happy that he finally got out of the awkward and intense situation while Jinwoo was just smiling at what was currently happening.

'System? Are you there? I finally befriended the shadow monarch!!' Cale cried in his head, he really regrets accepting this damn request.

But alas, he accepted it. Might as well just finish quickly.

[ GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS ]

"..."

Being tired of the chaotic events that recently and is still currently occurring, Cale just gave up and just let the damn system say whatever they want.

Walking inside what looks like a BBQ stake house, the two students chose a seat and began to order meat they would like to cook and eat.

With nothing but silence, the two students waited patiently for the food as one internally panicked and the other mentally and physically felt recovered by just seeing the beautiful face of the red head.

Feeling awkward, Cale tried to break the eye contact between him and the handsome boy in front of him.

KEY WORD- Tried

But it seems the ravenette had somehow bewitched him, causing the red head to continue staring back at the beautiful obsidian eyes of the said man.

Feeling the sudden tension, Jinwoo decided to break it with his words and a following smile.

"You look really pretty" Smiling brightly, the ravenette continued to compliment the red head in front of him.

"Your hair color reminds me of roses. A symbolization for admiration and love.."

"Your beautiful milky white skin looks so fragile, it makes me want to treasure and protect you"

"The features of your face looks so flawless, I sometimes wonder why people don't consider you as the most perfect human creation"

"Your voice can either be switched to a siren that lures people to danger, or an angel that guides people away from danger. Either way, I love both"

"You have a perfect figure, but your waist is what I love the most, makes me want to hold them"

"You have a very contagious smile-"

But before Jinwoo could continue, Cale shouted the boy to stop.

"...." Cale's face was so red like a tomato, ears steaming as it looked like  he was about to explode.

Jinwoo's agape mouth slowly turned into a smirk and continued,

"And Cute too"