⇢ ˗ˏˋ ONE ࿐⋆·˚ ༘ *

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

˚ₓ

Living room and bedroom·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ • ♡ •୨୧┈┈┈୨୧• ♡ • ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ • ♡ •୨୧┈┈┈୨୧• ♡ • ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

As a boy snored loudly from within his room, it echoed in the enormous house. He shuffled in his bed pulling the covers over his bare chest and hummed when he finally got comfy once again. The long (H/c) haired boy shot up when he heard eight loud bangs from a short distance from his left which meant it came from the living room.

He got up fast but careful not to make one sound, He grabbed a white with pink stripes and slipped it on. He slowly opened his closet and grabbed a metal base ball bat and slowly made his way towards his living room which was not far.

He started to hear voices that were somewhat familiar, you didn't want to speak your head out just in case they may see you.

"Where are we?!"
"You did it kid, you tell us!"
"Dont just blame mk!"
"Oh! This is a nice house!"

"WHO ARE YOU?!" You yelled as you held up your base ball bat in a swinging position. They all flinched and looked at you with a surprised face. "Whoa kid, calm down put the bat down." The ginger monkie said trying to coax you into putting the metal bat down.

"And why would I do that!?" You said as you held it tighter, it was intimidating cause you were the second tallest person in this room considering the tall blue guy. "Cause we dont know where we are, we need a place to stay, and plus, we're very hungry" The monkie said bringing the hungry part out. "Yea,we are not gonna hurt you!" A boy with a red headband said.

You looked at them for about 30 seconds before sighing and putting the base ball bat down. If they wanted to rob you or attempt to attack you they would have done it by now, especially the tall blue guy. You saw everyone lighten up when you put the bat down.

"Ok I'll make you a deal, you can live here and eat and you do something for me!" You said as you put the bat on the floor in front of the door. "And that will be?" Said a red haired, that kinda looked like fire. "I dont know yet!" You said as they looked st you like you had grew two heads, but were grateful non of the less.

"Umm so I have some snacks and some leftover shrimp and grits and some peach cake if you like dessert?" You told them and pointed to your kitchen "Just make sure you eat at the table and clean your mess afterward,You can also explore till you find a bed room." Most nodded some hummed in their way of saying yes. "My room is on your right when you turn the corner of this hallway if you need me."

You turned your back towards them and walk into your room, they realized what you just did. "Oh my fuking God. I didn't tell them my name, I didn't get theirs, I just let them in my house!" You whisper yelled to nobody in the red room. "And I cant just kick them out after I let them in! They would be so lonely on the streets and this place is not the best place the be on the streets." You said remembering the boy that got raped and killed a block away from your house.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Umm come in?" You said, it's only been six minutes since you told them everything they needed to know. The man with glass came in and closed the door behind him. "Um hi, my name is Tang. Yours?" He said, you could tell he was nervous about talking to you. It was probably your height you towered him with him being to you chest.
"Y/n, Whatcha need tang?"

"I just wanted to thank you. Also there no other rooms so I was wondering if you had some more.." he said while staring at his feet. "Umm you can sleep in here till the morning cause it gets cold in the living room and I would feel bad If I made you sleep on the couch." You said as you turned a Disney movie on. "Are you sure? I dont want to make you uncom-" he was cut off as he was pushed into the comfy red bed.

His glasses tilted as his hair was now slightly messed up and looked at you with a blush of embarrassment. "You know, you should take my offer, not many others will offer this." you said as you went into your closet to get some spare clothes for tang, all the other rooms had a simple plain peach color tshirt and white sweat pants all different sizes in case you had some one over, but thata not the case for tang since he doesn't have a room, well you had a room but it was hidden since it was not so clean. he would have to wear one of your clothes for now.

You found a onesie you haven't wore in weeks, it was a light pink and had tiny devil horns on the hood of it and had green stripes on the wrists. "Here I think you should be able to wear this." You said as you gave tang the pjs "I also got some towels,deodorant, body wash and more in the bathroom." You said as tang nodded, just before he went into the bath room before he said

"Thank you."

He closed the door softly, you smiled brightly and went into your closet and changed incase tang came in the room. You came out the room to see tang already in the bed, not asleep but close due to how comfortable the bed and how low the TV was yet he could hear it.

You got in the bed on the opposite side of tang and watched TV with him. Now you were sleepy, with you eyes being heavy you closed them and before you knew it you were asleep.