1

It was an average day at High School students screaming, girls fighting over stupid self centered boys, school restrooms smelling like cotton candy if you know you know, teacher's who constantly rethink why they chose to be a teacher etc... but not for y/n...

So you see y/n is basically an outcast in her school, shocker right?! Im just kidding she's just a total normal introvert that like to be by herself well until today... OK OK IM GOING TO STOP TEASING NOW LETS GET INTO THIS GOD DANG STORY YOU MF'S BETTER BUCKLE UP FOR THIS RIDE!
....................................................................................
It was 1st period, y/n was half asleep when she heard "y/n! Move your supplies off the desk next to you,thats where the new student is gonna sit." Y/n always sat by herself because no one would want to sit by her considering the fact that she was normal and they were not. After moving her supplies she looked at the new student. He looked a little nervous. He sat next to her. Y/n felt the dirty glazes that the students had gave because the boy she was sitting next to was FINEEE and the fact that y/n was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO HIM?! Can you imagine how jealous they were. " Hi Im h/n" "Hey I'm y/n" He also looked around to see the dirty glazes. "Uhh why is everyone looking at us like that?" "Because someone like me should not be with someone like you" "Oh really? To be honest I think your cool and very pretty" "uhh thank you" y/n says. "Mhm" he says looking up and down at y/n. Y/n was pretty shocked that a handsome boy like that could ever compliment and flirt with someone like her...even though y/n was an introvert she felt like for the first time she could actually make a friend or who knows BOYfriend?!