ꕥ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐈 ꕥ

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

"So you did that to mark me for your dispatch list?" You questioned, "I'm on there?" You asked again. "𝐀𝐡, 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞." The figure replied slyly. "𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐚..." He trailed off, looking at the entrance of the tent, then back at you with a smile, "𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭." It revealed with a devilish grin. You looked at him, horrified, "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲," it called to you calmly, "𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮." It snarled with a wicked glee. "You... did all of the killing...?" You asked, pitiful. "𝐈𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡, 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐄 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧." It bellowed grimly, raspy as ever. "You should've NOT said that part, you...figure." You guessed what it was. "𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦," It forgived you with a sigh, "𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧," it then changed it's personality to a mean growl like a light switch flickering. "What is your name, demon?" You demanded quickly, getting cautious. "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐗, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧?" He revealed his name to you, it was your turn to tell him YOUR name, "Uhm... I-I'm not gonna tell you, Lord X!" You shouted.
"𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐎𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐘/𝐍?" You froze as he recognized your name. How did he find out my name?! I haven't told him a single thing and he still found out?!
"How in the hell..." You started but trailed off immediately. "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐘/𝐍; 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥. 𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞?" He asked. You stayed quiet, not wanting to talk nor dare to even. Looking at the entrance, you planned an escape plan but might make a risk, either running out the tent like a cheetah running after a gazelle with its claws puncturing it's back, or just make yourself suffer the consequences. However, you took the first answer without any warning of what might happen. Without hesitation, you get a good grip of your clothes and bursted out the tent and sprinted out in the woods. You now were never daring yourself to look back until sunrise. Oh shit, that never EVER worked, you happen to feel a clawed hand snatch your waist and pull you back into the tent. "ACK!" You yelped as you felt the pressure of the claws squeeze you harder on your stomach, making it hurt even more. You see as you feel the wind is somehow backwards but you were never hitting any trees at all. You were scared but couldn't react because of how fast it happened, it was so quick, then again scary. You then feel the grip letting you go, but you were still paralyzed from how much pressure it had got into your skin. "𝐘/𝐍, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Lord X inquired you with a bit of a dangerous voice. "Non...", You struggle to breathe and also talk, "of your own goddamn business! There is nothing I need to tell you!" You lashed out with anger. "𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩." Lord X informed you, he never wanted you to wander off in the forest because 1. He lives there and its super huge, huge enough to make you get lost in it, and 2. He wants to make sure you're safe and that you don't get in danger. (Even though he carved three claw marks on your back, shaping like an X and previously said that you were on his very own "dispatch list".) "Okay, fine," you scowled, "but you need to let me sleep, I can't have my friend finding me still awake, she'll be livid about it." You told him, "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" He mentioned out of nowhere, "You also watched us when we got here?" You questioned bewildered, having no idea that he was watching you the WHOLE time.
"𝐘𝐞𝐩, 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝. 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨... 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧." He observed. So basically, he watched me do EVERYTHING? You thought.
"You also saw me take off my shirt and bra...?" You replied slowly with disturbance, "𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝." You stayed quiet again, so disturbed now that he knows about your bazooms now. "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐘/𝐍." He laters you, "See you soon, Lord X." You say back, putting your shirt back on and then going into your sleep into your sleeping bag. Lord X crouched down and stroke your hair before leaving.

_______________________________________________

𝐈'𝐌 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈, 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐎!!
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 :')
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐄𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1013

(𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈)