8. Party of four

Off topic, but I just asked my crush if he wanted to hangout next weekend!!!! I'm so slay for that, here's some smut

Very, very sexual you have been warned

-

Loki kissed me on the lips for the first time, it wasn't magical or anything it was just very intense making out as he rocked into me.

I was on my back until he brought us up, him on his knees as I was on his lap. Strangely, another set of hand's touched my back, rubbing up and down my back.

I broke away from the kiss and looked behind me, to see another Loki completely naked and hard.

Oh god this is gonna be good.

The Loki's chuckle in sink as they loomed over me, the Loki from behind moving closer.

"Pet, we are going to try some new stuff, tell me if you want to stop." The Loki in front said, making eye contact. I smiled and nodded, taking a deep breath.

The Loki from behind started to kiss my neck as his hands went down to my ass, holding and spreading.

He was also muttering sweet nothings as he slowly pushed in, causing me to cry out. So much pressure that it hurt in such a pleasurable way, it was almost to much.

Loki settled inside me, holding the back of my thighs as the original Loki made me look at him, seeing all the emotions in my eyes and loving it.

He was feeling all the things his hologram was feeling. The intensity of the pleasure he was feeling twice as much now. He loved it.

As I was taking deep breaths, they started to move. As one went out another moved more in, soon all the pleasure pain turned into just pleasure. Lots of it.

My moaning was loud as they kissed me, the front Loki moving his hands up to my chest, playing with my buds. My legs kicked out around his waist, fidgeting a lot at the intensity.

Lokis big hands went around my arms as he held them, making me see his dominance. It turned me on even more, the fact he could just do that is hot.

The invisible thread of my orgasm was tightening, ready to snap at any moment. And both Loki's sense that, stopping abruptly.

I cried out and looked up to both of them, confused and pissed off. But they just smirked, the one behind me disappearing.

Loki quickly caught me, not daring to let me fall.

"Just wait my love, I have something special for you to test your limits." He growled, picking me up and walking to the middle of the room.

I looked over to see two more Lokis? Oh fuck...

"You've got three holes darling, we're gonna use them." Loki said darkly, standing next to the two of them and getting pushed down.

A new force was in me as the original Loki was in my wet pussy, another carefully using my other end and I was being bent over, finally using my mouth.

I was in a weird angle, but it was the last thing on my mind as I opened wide and started to suck. All the Loki's chuckled as the third one held my head, wrapping his fingers in my hair.

"What a good, good earth girl you are for me. Taking all of us at once? Such a useful thing. I adore you my love." All the Loki's said as they all moved.

They all moved at their own pace, original Loki thrusting in and the second one doing the same at opposite thrusting. The third one gently guiding my head lovingly.

The imaginary thread breaking constantly, but none of them cared. Their only goal is to get use of me in the best way possible.

Their thrusting kept the same pace as I sucked, trying to keep up. Loki's hand moved so he was rubbing my clit back and forth as an intense orgasm hit.

They never stopped though, the pleasure kept coming and it won't stop. I loved it. It made me feel love in the best way.

Three orgasms later, the two disappeared.

Loki came all three ways as I was tired out, a little pain in me as I was in original Loki's arms. He quickly shushed me, petting my hair and using magic on me so all the pain disappeared.

Next thing I knew I'm on Loki's chest, relaxing and snuggling.

Oh shit I need to get back

I quickly got up and tried to look for a clock. Anything to check the time. Loki did noticed this and calmed me down.

"It's okay, it's around 7 in the morning so we have time to get there." Loki told me, pulling me back to him.

"I need to head back, like now!" I panicked and moved around in his arms. But Loki didn't let go easily.

He didn't want to let go.

Loki knew if he let you go back home, he might never see you again even if he promised to see you every week.

"Oh, come on! Just a couple mor hours? I promise it'll be worth your wild!" Loki told me, squeezing me harder.

"Loki I'm serious. If I want to keep my job I have to go back!" I wined and Loki snapped.

"What does it matter about that job?! Stay here! With me!" Loki yelled, getting quieter at the end.

He thought about it.

He could stay in Asgard with her. Like a home between homes. It is similar to earth and he liked it better than his home planet too.

I looked up to him.

"What?" I asked, confused. Loki sighed and let me go.

"I thought about it. Stay here with me. On Asgard. It's like earth. Smaller. And I have a room plus I like it better than my home. Please Y/n..." Loki sat up, now on his knees as I stood in front of him.

"Stay with me. I truly care about you and I want to see you every time I wake up. I know I've only know you for a day, but it's like a life time." Loki begged, tears in his eyes.

He was scared of losing me. Why? I don't know. I smiled at Loki.

"You know what? I'll stay with you. But I gotta tell my friends on earth I'll be gone for a while." I smiled and hugged Loki, him hugging me back.

An: almost done with the fic!