He took her hand towards his lips and lightly kiss her knuckles. She smile at his gestures.

Than they both eat or say they both feed each other, .

After their small dinner date he stood in front of her and said while bowing down a little may i have a dance with you beautiful.

Yes please. She said acting along with him and giggled.

He also smile and took her hand and pull her towards him. She kept her hand on his shoulder, that's when music started playing they both dance very beautifully. Whole time they didn't broke their eye contact.
A smile was dancing on both of their lips.

When dance end he kissed her forhead and said let's go down.

She nodded with a smile.

They went down, ekansh phone started ringing he look at his phone its an unknown number so he said to her, jaan I'll be back in a min

She nooded her head with a smile.
She went towards balcony, she smile feeling cold air on her face. She closed her eyes and stand there for sometime. That's when a water droplet fell on her face.and next moment it starts raining heavily.

She got happy and started dancing in rain.

When ekansh ended the call he turn, but priya was not there, he frowned and call her in response he just got silence.

He move towards balcony, his step halted at its place looking at a divine beauty in front of him.

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana

Mujhko alfaaz bana lo
Dil ki aawaaz bana lo
Gehra sa raaz bana lo jaana

He was continuously looking at her, she is looking so sexy, her saree is all wet which is sticking to her body like a second skin showing her curves.

Feeling gaze on her she stopped dancing and turned around to saw ekansh standing there, she gave him smile, but he didn't response, because he was busy in staring at her.

She look at him only to find him scaning her body from head to toe with his intense gaze.

Nasha hoon main
Behakne do
Mere kaatil mujhe jeene
Ka haq toh do

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana

She look at herself to see her all wet, and her net saree is not doing anything good to hide her body.
She unconsciousily bite her lower lip. Seeing this he started taking predatory steps towards her without breaking eyecontant with her,but next moment the eyecontant was broken because she look down.

Seeing him taking steps towards her, her heart started thumping Inside her chest, her legs started moving backwards on its own.she stopped moving back when her back hit the wall. He came and stand in front of her looking at her face with his heatful gaze. she was about to go from there but he put his hand on the Wall beside her, locking her inbetween him and wall.

His eyes were stuck on her lips, which is having a water droplet. He moved his face closer to her and touched his lips,with her he sucked the water droplet from her lips, her breath hitched seeing this she closed her eyes tightly.he hold her hair and moved it on her back from her shoulder, revealing her shining neck in front of his eyes.a shiver ran down her spine feeling when his finger touched her neck.

Mujhe apne sirhaane pe
Thodi si jagah de do
Mujhe neend na aane ki
Koi toh wajah de do

Hawa hoon main
Lipatne do
Mere kaatil mujhe jeene
Ka haq toh do

He bend down and nuzzle his face in the crook of her neck.

He hugged her encircling her arms around her waist..

They were keep standing there in comfortable silent for sometime. When he broke the hug he said looking in her eyes deeply i don't know when you become this important for me, i can't even think to live away from you for a single day, In this whole world iam just scared of one thing what if something happen before he could complete his sentence she put her palm on his lips and shake her head lightly, a lone tear escaped from his eyes just with a mere thought of living without her.

She cupped his face in her palms and wipe his tears with her thumb.

Tere sang guzar jaaye
Ye umar jo baaki hai
Has do naa zara khul ke
Kaahe ki udaasi hai .

She stand on her tiptoes and kissed his forehead,he closed his eyes, then she kissed his eyes, then kissed him on his both the cheeks lightly .

Tere sang guzar jaaye
Ye umar jo baaki hai
Bas do nazar aankhon ke
Kaahe ki udaasi hai.

She then hugged him and whispered i love you.

He hugged her back and replied i love you too meri jaan

They both broke the hug and were just kept looking at eachother with a smile on their lips.

Out of nowhere he picked her in his arms, she encircled her arms around his neck and look in his eyes.then he started walking taking her in his arms without breaking their eyelock.

Subah hoon main
Aane do
Mere kaatil mujhe jeene
Ka haq toh do

Mujhko barsaat bana lo
Ik lambi raat bana lo
Apne jazbaat bana lo jaana .

______________________________________

To be continued.......