The Confession

After Anne and Marcy are free, Marcy apologies to Anne and Sasha, "Anne, Sasha, I'm sorry, I was so scared of moving away, the thought of losing you was so big, I was thinking that if we weren't together, we wouldn't be friends anymore." Marcy said with tears, Anne holds Marcy's hand, "I know it's hard Marcy, but no matter how much we fight it or deny it, things change we can't stop it, but nothing, not distance or time can break the bond we share, because nothing break the times we spent together." Anne said, Marcy sees Anne holding her hand, she smiles, "Thanks Anne." Marcy said, Anne and Marcy hug, "Hey Marcy." Anne asked, "Yes Ann-" Marcy gets cut off by Anne kisses her, Anne is blushed, Marcy is blushed, "Anne you kissed me?" Marcy said, "Marcy, do you want to go out with me?" Anne asked nervously, "Anne, I would love to, more than anything." Marcy said, the two hug it out, Anne's parents looked, "It's about time." Mrs. Boonchuy said, "Wait, Mom, what do you mean, About Time?" Anne asked, "Well, you two were so close to each other sense you two were kids, you never wanted to be separated from each other, so we were waiting for you two to finally be together." Mrs. Boonchuy said, "Yeah, I mean, it's no surprise, but, we're so happy for you two." Mr. Boonchuy said, Anne and Marcy smile at each other and share a kiss on the lips, "I'm so proud of you two." Sasha said, she sheds tears, Anne and Marcy get Marcy changed and They all head back to Amphibia, but The Core is far from finished, it sneaks away to activate it's Final Gambit, after they head back, Marcy asks Anne something, "Anne, now that we're a couple now, do you think things will change between us?" Marcy asked, "It's hard to say Marcy, but if they do, we'll face it together." Anne said, they hold hands, "Hey Guys, is it just me or is The Moon getting closer." Sprig said, they all looked up and saw The Moon coming down, "What's going on?" Anne asked, Let The Final Battle Begin.