1- DnD, cookies, and Love ✎Hyunlix✎

Quick note:
If you don't play (or don't know) dnd here is like a quick key, I do know that some of these abbreviations are common, but sometimes I forget what they are, so I am just putting it here.

DnD: Dungeons and Dragons
AC: Armour class
HP: hit points
DC: difficulty class
CR: challenge rating
AoE: area of effect
AoO: Attack of Opportunity

-

"Ah, that isn't fair!" Jisung whined.

   "Jisung, you rolled a 10..." Minho said.

    "But it was supposed to get sneak attack damage." Jisung huffed.

  "Sung, it was an AoO and you got  caught." Hyunjin said.

    Jisung pouted.

  "I don't make the rules I am only here to make sure you follow them." Chan shrugged.

   "You do make the rules though..." Minho said.

"Well, then y'all should be paying attention." Chan stated.

   The front door opened, capturing the attentions of the four men at the table.

   Hyunjin looked away, deciding to focus on his little DnD character.

   "Lix, hey. What are you doing here?" Chan asked.

  Felix tilted his head, "Didn't Minho tell you? I was bringing cookies. I made too many." Felix said, holding up the container full of cookies.

   "No, he didn't..." Chan muttered.

  "I can leave if you want, I don't want to intrude.

  Chan looked at Jisung and Minho, who both tilted their heads towards Hyunjin, who was looking at the table that seemed more interested in the specks of dust on the table, than anything else.

   "No, don't leave. You're not intruding on anything." Chan said with a smile.

  Felix smiled. "Do you mind if I put some of these on a plate?" Felix asked.

  Chan shook his head.

  "I think that the big plates might be too high up, uhm, Hyunjin do you mind grabbing wine down for felix?" Chan asked.

  "Uh, sure..." Hyunjin mumbled, getting up.

   Felix followed not far behind.

  "If it is too high for Felix, how do you reach them?" Minho questioned.

   "Step ladder." Chan said.

  "Then why did you... Oh!" Jisung said coming to the realisation.

   Chan nodded.

  "So, where did all the cookies come from?" Hyunjin asked, grabbing plate down.

   "My friend Hanni wanted some cookies for her sleepover so she asked me to make some and I made like twenty more than needed." Felix said, plating some of the cookies, they were nearly the size of Felix's hand.

   "You'd think that with a sleepover they'd want lots of sweets." Hyunjin joked.

  Felix nodded, chuckling softly.

"To be fair, I made them brownies as well. Moonbyul one of her friends sisters made them food as well. They are also ordering pizza and chicken, so they are pretty set for the whole weekend." Felix told him.

    "That must be the sleepover I dropped Gaeul off at."

  "I saw her weekender there, so most likely."