Chapter 4. Where did you go my lovely?

Comenzar desde el principio

Uh time skip to three hours later.

" Ouch! Bloody hell, Wednesday! "

" Stay still, Paisley! "

" I'm staying still! Your just poking me for no bloody reason! "

" I've only poked you randomly twice,all the other times was me trying to patch you up. "

" Ouch! Bloody hell, Wednesday! "

" And that's three times" Wednesday said as Miss Blackmore and I got closer.

" Three times? Bloody hell! " Paisley growled running a hand through her hair.

Why is Paisley saying bloody hell so much? Is she British or something?

" Wednesday! Be nice to my wife! Or I'll kick you out of this school! " Sharon threatened hugging Paisley tightly. Paisley flinched slightly at the contact.

Wednesday huffed letting go of, Paisley. " I'll try to be nice,I make no promises though"

Sharon huffed turning her attention to her injured wife. " Paisley, what happened? Are those bite marks on your neck?! "

" To answer your first question,and Wednesday and I were just chatting when this crazyed vampire came out of nowhere and attacked me. Don't worry I slayed the vampire, so no need to worry about them " Paisley said rubbing her neck. " As for your second question, yeah these are bite marks, the bastard bit me while I was fighting them. Sigh, I really hope I don't turn. " ( Spoiler she's turning into a vampire, wasn't going to do this at first, but my dear friend convinced me otherwise. I'm honestly just giving poor Paisley all kinds of trauma ) 

" You slayed the vampire? Paisley! What if the vampire was one of my students?! " Sharon yelled making poor Paisley flinch.

" I wasn't able to get a lot of information from the blood sucker. One piece of info I got was they weren't from this school, apparently they went to a different school. " Paisley explained closing her eye. Poor woman must be trying not to freak out.

" The vampire went to a different school? " I asked looking at miss Blackmore.

" Apparently, I don't remember any other schools around here. Unless we count the school for the normals. " Sharon said frowning.

" Must be a school outside of town, or something like that. " Paisley said slowly getting up from the ground. " Whatever, we'll look into it later. Let's just head back inside. It's been a long day "

" Sounds good"

" Alright"

Paisley sighed slowly waking away. After a few steps, she stopped walking and turned to face us. " You two better stay out of this. Sharon and I can handle this. "

" We'll stay of this! " I said quickly.

Paisley smiled.

" Good night, Wednesday, Enid "

" Good night, Paisley"

" Good night everyone"

A few hours later

It was around 1 am when a loud growl woke me up.

Who the fuck is walking around growling? What is wrong with people?

With an annoyed sigh I rolled out of bed.

I then paused for a few minutes, waiting to see if I somehow woke up, Wednesday. All though I know waking her up isn't that easy. She almost got her head cut off last time! Don't ask.