CHAPTER 6 | TEAM X

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys there's team X." Kunigami told us.

"And now it's time for the first 45 minutes of the 5 stratum's.... Very first game!"

As Team X walked in you can just tell radiated intimidating energy, especially that tall number 10. Ironically we're the same number.

"Kickoff!" Ego said.

"Feelin' nervous, n/n? Well I'm all snug. In football you can't win unless you're having fun!" Bachira told me.

Game start!!

Isagi kicked the ball and began making his way towards the other team, but before he could do anything 3 players from the other team where coming in hot. With 3 guys coming towards him he won't be able to break through...., "Ah. Isagi, behind you." Bachira warned.

Raichi stole the ball from Isagi?! What the hell is he doing!! We're on the same team...

"Huh? Wha?! Hold on!! What are you doing?! I'm on your team!!" Isagi was just as shocked as I was.

"You just gotta score the most goals to survive am I right? Screw the team! I'll win this playing my way! Raich grinned.

Although his confidence didn't last long before Kunigami barreled past him and stole the ball back, "Don't you get it, Raichi? If you wanna play by Blue Lock's rules..." he turned to face him, "Then you'll have to face me. And you'll do it one on one, fair and square."

Raichi looked like he was going to pop a vein, "Kunigami- guess great minds really do think alike...!"

"What the heck are those guys doing?! We're on the same team!"

"Are they dolts?! Count me in!"

"W-wait keep your positions!" Kuon yelled at Igaguri and Naruhaya.

Raichi and Kunigami where fighting over the ball, blocking each other from getting it,"Get fucking lost!"

"You get out of here!" Kunigami yelled back.

"Fuck... kunigami... you think you're so though, huh.."

Suddenly someone from the other team went towards them, "watch ou-" I tried to warn them.

"Sorry to interrupt~ I'll take that, thanks!" The boy said stealing the ball from between them.

But another guy from team X stole it from HIS OWN TEAM MEMBER. He smirked, "C'mon you even paying attention?"

"Ah?! Bastard!?"

"I'll be the one to score!" Another yelled jumping into the action.

I stood there and watched everyone fight over the ball. I could've joined in to fight over it, I mean it was my job to help Isagi, or I could go for the most goals like the others but... there was no point, it was like watching a bunch of kids play freestyle. Wait..... 'This fight will have you all play football from scratch to work on your foundations'

That's what ego meant!! He didn't mean to start over with positions, he means LITERALLY start playing like we never knew how.... As in the childlike 'every man for himself way'? I get it now....

In all the chaos of fighting over the ball someone was able to break through. It was team X's number 10!

"Get out of my face.... I'll fucking end you. He said running straight for Isagi.

Isagi seemed to be contemplating which way Barō would go, but to his surprise he did a heel flick!

"Ah shit! No, no, he broke through! Sorry, Kuon! He's heading your way!" Isagi yelled.