III

May 21st
12 months and 4 days
From that day.

"Like I said if bitches ain't going to do nun then shut tf up", Jerricka said calmly ready for whatever was supposed to come next.

You're probably wondering how she got into this predicament, well C blu girlfriend, or whatever she was, got mad when she saw jerricka laying down on Cameron's bed.

but for one jerricka didn't even talk to Cameron, two she didn't even know jerricka to want to fight her.

And if she knew this was going to happen she would have stayed home like she wanted to do anyways.

But no bluu begged and begged jerricka even guilt-tripping her to come because he misses her saying  "you never want to hang out or talk to me" which was a lie but jerricka fell for his guilt trip.

13 hours and 30 minutes
before everything
happened.

Waking up to a loud ring from her phone jerricka woke up confused as to who would be calling her at whole up what time was it" she thought right looking down at the ringing phone reading 7:31 am.  Answering the phone not even looking at the contact.

"Hello", jerricka said tiredly.

"Yo, chunky come see me ", she heard Cameron say from the other side of the phone.

"No, and why are you calling me at 7:31 in the morning are you fucking crazy", jerricka said going off.

"For one it's 7:32 and for two why not? you never ever want to hang out with me, It's like you don't even like me but it's cool muddy I see how it is," he said sadly.

"Cammy now you know that's a lie I literally come and see you and the guys anytime you ask", she said.

"You heard what you said me and the guys   You never come to see meeeee", he said whining out.

   "Please jerricka reign come see me at the house we don't have to go outside we can order food and just chill at the house?", he says in an attempt to get her since he knew he just named everything she liked to do.

"Ok fine I'll come to  make sure you send me your address pls", she said giving up

"Ok chunky byeeee", he said happily hanging up.

"Huhhhhh', she groaned out.

Getting up to get dressed, jerricka decided to go basic today just putting on some black leggings with a black crop top nothing too much. Throwing on her off white dunks.

Already having her hair done jerricka just took her hair out of the bonnet spraying it with a Lil bit of oil to let the wig curls define more.

Cleaning up her mess she turned off her room light leaving.

Hearing her mother in the kitchen she began huffing feeling like she wanted to go back into her room and hide.