II

May 7th
12 months and 18 days
before that day.

     For the next few weeks jerricka has been hanging out with her new friends you could say. She quite enjoyed there company.

They were very goofy and seem to always make her smile. She even finally learned there names.

So you got

• Mali: average height, darkskin, he was good looking especially how he dressed it made him more fine. Talked a lot of mess in her opinion, and was very kind sometimes.

• dougie: personally one of her favorite he was like a brother,  brown skin slightly tall and had very wild hair. "He was cute too", jerricka thought. he was very funny and energetic but sometimes she noticed him looking out of it maybe it could be the drugs though.

• Setty: her "twin" according to him since both of there name was jer in the beginning(They were pretty tight ) anyway setty was like a emoji to her he had so many funny expressions. Setty had very pretty eyes and ver soft curly hair. He was about 5'11 darkskin her twin looked damn good.

•Kay Kay: he was a lil angry bird but he was a cool a guy frr just had and attitude problem. Now kay god took his time with him he was fine asf . Light skin, nice hair, and tattoos. Shatttt.

•Mhaddy: mhaddy was another one of her favorite he was chill but he still liked to be fun. He always was smiling too . Haddy was the same height as setty but babyyyyy he was sexcccc omg them dimples was to die for baby. Man knew he looked good.

• camreon: Her first friend he was a troll threw and threw. He was funny as shit because he was so freaking serious with what he was saying . Cammy was about 5'7 his lil body was so cute to her for some reason he had dreads shoot he was fine too.

• yagi: yagi bear was tall as heck about 6'3 he towered over everyone just sitting quietly coming of rude when he finally spoke but he was cool to her. he was nice he even drived her home a few time a true gentleman. Yagi ass looked good too. His eyes being low which was one of his best traits.

what future said "I keep a gang of bad bitches with me too" she thought laughing at her silliness.

One thing about jerricka was she was a flirt she didn't try to her demeanor was just flirty. She tried to not to come off like that but it was hard. shit who wouldn't like her.

Getting cut off from her thoughts it was her phone ringing.

"Hola, How can I help you", she said into the phone eating her bagel.

" hola mamì, you coming outside today", mhaddy asked.

"Umm I wasn't planning on it" jerricka said thinking about it.

"Well get ready cause you're coming outside it's hot outside jerricka" mhaddy said screaming into the phone.

"Make it better I want to stay in the house", she whined.

"No man get up chunky", He said see that's another thing the boys been doing was calling her that nickname.

Hearing another voice in the background asking if he had call jerricka, she was pretty sure it was cam.

"But I don't feel like walking", she said still laying down.

"I'll carry you jerricka now get your pretty ass up and get dressed". He said hanging up .