babybell
id rather her be with nobody
and definitely not trent

i'm not that bad mate

rice rice baby
yeah jude fucking hell
saying it like Trent's going to eat her

babybell
stfu
(read)

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

INSTAGRAM

liked by @trentalexanderarnold and 400,00 others@junebellingham- facetiming ur brother to ask if ur fits nice>>>

@junebellingham- facetiming ur brother to ask if ur fits nice>>>

↳ comments

jobebellingham- i agree
↳💋💋

jobebellingham- disturbing my game
↳ liar!

jobebellingham- idk why i was laughing so hard..
↳ but look at your smilee, it's so cute :(

judebellingham- where's my ft calls
↳ I ADDED YOU TO THE CALL AND YOU DIDNT JOIN

trentalexanderarnold- oh
↳ good oh or bad oh..

masonmount- no way he actually commented
↳ wdym...

bukayosaka- hi other bellingham
↳ hi other Bellingham's friend

load more comments

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

REAL LIFE

June Elizabeth Bellingham, was born on the twenty ninth of november 2003. Quite a coincidence she was named after a different month. She'd asked her parents why they named her June and they'd simply said it was a name that went with Jude the most. June was nineteen years old and still living with her parents. Did she care? Absolutely not, but it did annoy her when everyone compared her to her brother.
But June knew what she wanted to do, she wanted to be a model or an actor something like that, maybe even a singer.

Ever since the girl was a child she'd dreamed of being famous and modelling for famous brands. Everyone had told her it was stupid, and modelling wasn't a proper job, but they'd said that about Jude and look where he is now? Famous footballer. June wanted to be just like him, although they were twins she'd always looked up to the boy. Jude was always the more kinder and mature one out of the two. Especially when they were with others, June would say out of her family she was the least favourite. Her extended family though, because everyone in the Bellingham household knew that June was her dad's favourite.

June has always felt left out though when it came to her extended family. Her cousins always went out without her, and never asked her to come. Her aunts and uncles never treated her with any respect. She understood why though, everyone says she's rude but she wasn't. June just didn't let people get away with talking shit about her. No matter who they were.

Everytime June had felt left out or even mistreated, she'd always told Jude and he'd always done something about it. No matter where they were or who it was about. June still remembers when  a boy at school was giving her shit, and Jude had almost broken his nose. Thankfully he didn't, June had noticed though her brother had become more mature after getting his job.

June loved everything about Jude's job, she loved how happy it made him and how therapeutic it was for him. It was scary watching his games though, because you never knew if he was going to be hurt or not. June has always tried to go to her brothers games, both of her brothers games as much as she could. It was scary watching both, especially Jobe's as he was her younger brother. She just felt more protective over him. The one thing June loved most about Jude's  job was his gorgeous team mates. Especially Trent.

The girl had gotten, worried abit after Trent commented on her post. He hadn't followed her, but neither did she. She felt stupid following someone who'd never follow her back, she honestly just felt stupid liking someone she knew would never like her back. After all he probably just saw her as his team mates sister. The girl had tried to stop overthinking as she continued to do her makeup and get ready to leave. Her friends were forcing her to go shopping even though they both had everything they already needed.

authors note!
okay so first two chapters on the trent book, i will be still updating the jude book but i'm just trying to get more updates on this book first.
Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote and comment !
i love you all!