CHAPTER 1 - Daily Life

CHAPTER 1: Dreams, Faraway

Daily Life

.. Well then, who cares if Minori didn't know who to partner up with?
There's 20 of them, including her. She had hope in still having a partner.
She could just go ask the last one standing if that was the case.
But what if the last one doesn't want to go with me? Actually, no. That's impossible! Everyone should have a partner whether they liked it or not!

This partner thing was stupid for other people. I'm sure others work better alone, but if 'Miss Student Council' said it would keep everyone else safe, then we might aswell go with it.

.. Minori has been standing there for a while now.
Should she just go ask someone? But who would she even ask in the first place?
She could try Kohane— And Shiho beat her to it. Goddammit Shiho-Chan! You could've just teamed up with your sister! .. Minori wasn't too offended by it. She's just dramatic.

What about Haruka? .. Actually, no. Haruka is too good for her.
And she was already with that waitress girl- An Shiraishi.
What about Honami-Chan? Emu already asked her a few minutes ago.
Everyone slowly got a partner, it was left with Minori.

"Does everyone have a partner now?" Miss Student Council- or, Mafuyu asked.
Wait! Not everyone! Minori was too scared to speak anyways.
"Great. We can start investigating now." She said, acting like some reliable leader.
"OH!! THIS IS LIKE THE HORROR MOVIES!!" Emu exclaimed.

"Geez.. Take this more seriously, can you?" Akito said, with a slightly annoyed tone.
He's been annoyed ever since the start of this session.
Everyone slowly went out the giant door. There's 20 of them here, so one other doesn't have a partner.

Minori needed to find that person, and it would be easy to find them the moment everyone else left.

So there laid a light pink haired person, sitting down.
They were easily noticeable with their ponytail ribbon- mainly because it couldn't blend in with the beige looking walls of the auditorium.

They're the one with no partner.. Minori thought to herself.
Minori got the courage to walk up to them. But, before asking them- She peeked through what they were doing.

 But, before asking them- She peeked through what they were doing