Phoebe: What happened?

Frank: Ah, oh, the ah, vandalism.

Phoebe: But, also, what happened between you and your Mom?

Frank: Well, we got into a fight 'cause ah, she said I was too immature to get married.

Phoebe: You're getting married?!

Frank: Oh, yeah!

All: Wow!

Phoebe: My little brother's getting married!!

Frank: Oh, I knew you'd be so cool about this. All right, ah, hey, do you want to meet her?

Phoebe: Do I?

Frank: Do you?

Phoebe: Yeah, I do, yeah.

Frank: Okay, cool, all right, she just ah, parking the truck. (to Joey) I'm gonna, I'm gonna get my ah, my fiancee man!

Chandler: Y'know, I would've bet good money that he'd be the first one of us to get married.

Phoebe: Yeah, isn't it fantastic?

Monica: Yeah, ah, but Pheebs don't you think he's a little young to get married?

Phoebe: What, he's 18.

Gabriella: Exactly, it'll be illegal for him to drink at his own bachelor party.

Joey: Yeah, or-or to get a hooker.

Gabriella: Always illegal baby.

Frank: (entering with his fiancee Alice, who is obviously much, much older than he is) Hey! Hey! This is ah, my fiancee, Mrs. Knight. (he points out Phoebe to her)

Alice: Y'know it-it's funny, um, Frank told me so much about you, but you're not how I pictured you at all.

Phoebe: Yeah, I'm a big surprise.

(Ross lets them both sit in his chair.)

Monica: So, um, how-how did you guys meet?

Frank: Well um, I was in ah Mrs. Knight's ah, I mean Alice, sorry, Alice, I always do that. I was in her ah, Home Ec class.

Alice: And he was my best student.

Frank: Yeah, she was my best teacher.

Alice: Ohhh. (They embrace in a very passionate kiss.)

Chandler: If that doesn't keep kids in school, what will?

Ross: And so now you guys are gonna be married?

Alice: Yeah. Y'know we-we talked about just living together, but um, we want to have kids right away.

(Both Chandler and Phoebe have shocked looks on their faces.)

Rachel: Oh my God!! Great!

Phoebe: Wow, kids. Frank, are you sure you're ready for that?

Frank: I mean, how hard can it be? Y'know, I mean, y'know, babies, y'know who doesn't want babies right? And besides y'know, I never had a Dad around, and ah, now-now I always will, 'cause y'know, it'll be me. Right?

Alice: Y'know, I mean, really we do realise that there's an age difference between us.

Phoebe: Oh good! Okay. 'Cause you were acting like you didn't.

Alice: Oh no, but when it comes to love, what does age matter?

(They both growl and hiss at each other and then kiss passionately again.)