#010, dont kill my fun

AUTHORS NOTE: IM LITERALLY JUST GONNA SKIP TO AFTER THE SCENE WHERE FUCKSHIT IS DRUNK AND LIKE TOUCHES RAYS FRIENDS HAIR. I RENTED MID 90s SO ITS GONNA EXPIRE IN LIKE 3 HOURS.

-

FUCKSHIT GRUMBLED AND SAT NEXT TO OG.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks the boy nudging him slightly

"Look at them, Rays replacing me." Fuckshit slurred with anger.

"He's not replacing you, he just has other friends. It's fine."

"No, it's not fine n****" Fuckshit scoffed and crossed his arms.

Og stared at the boy with a disgusted look. She understood that he was drunk but it still hurt to be talked to so terribly.
-

Both Ruben and Stevie skated beside each other which made them bump shoulders.

"Watch out." Ruben hissed

"What's your problem man?" Stevie questioned the boy he used to be mates with.

"You're my fucking problem."

"What the fuck is your problem?" Stevie repeated

"You're my fucking problem!" Ruben shouts while pushing Stevie to the ground.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"What the fuck you gonna do faggot?!"

The two the launch themselves at eachother.
The two bicker while fighting eachother.

Eventually Ray, Fourth grade and Og notice the two fighting. The three go to them and pull them off of eachother.

Once they got them off of each other Ray talks to Ruben and Fourth grade and Og talk to Stevie.

-

At the end of the day when it was already dark, Ray, Fourth grade and Og go outside and start to talk to Stevie.
"Come on." Ray muttered

"You good?"

Fuckshit then comes around the corner, he is visibly extremely drunk.

"Hey, those bitches wanna have a party at they're parents place. Let's roll, n****."

Fuck shit exclaims while leaning on his car.

Ray then gives Fuckshit the dirtiest look possible.
"Get in the car."

"Let's just get in." Ray says clearly giving up.

"Ray, he's drunk." Og muttered to her friend.

"Let's just do what's easiest."

"Hey, Stevie, ride shotgun cause you the little G." Fuckshit exclaims before speaking a bunch of gibberish.

All the friends then hop inside Fuckshits car.

-
ON THE ROAD

The car was completely silent, for the first time ever. No music playing and no talking.

"Yo, fuckshit. Just take everybody home." Ray state.

"No, we're going to this fucking party. Just fucking chill." Fuckshit slurs

"Fuck that shit. Let's just call it. Everybody in here is bummed." Og states, agreeing with Ray.

"I'm not about to let you two fuck up my fun, n****. You don't have any type of fun no more."

"Nobody in this fucking car is having fun. If you hadn't noticed" Ray argued

"Stop trying to kill my fun. You used to be fun as hell." Fuckshit exclaims.

The sound of a loud honking horn could be heard as Fuckshit sped up.

"Could you like pull over?" Fourth grade asks

A blaring horn makes everyone's heart drop.

The car crashed, the windows shattered, smoke was coming out the front of the car.

"Fuck! Why the fuck did we get in the car with you?!" Fourth grade exclaimed

"Help!" Ray yelped

"What the fuck!" Og screamed

"Is this fucking blood? What the fuck?"

"Sunburns fucked up." Fuckshit reported

"Stevie?" Ruben shouted

"Come on, wake up, Stevie." Ray shuddered

"Fuck!"

"Sunburn!"

"What the fuck did you do?!

"Help! Sunburn!"