NIGHT 2

I wake up. Galaxy jumps off my bed, trotting to the doorway. "I think I heard something about breakfast being served here..." I murmur in my disgusting morning voice. I head to the elevator. "HEY [your name] HEY ITS ME NANCY!!!" Nancy calls from behind me. "Oh hi Nancy." I say. "Nice to see you." We both go down the elevator together. "Nancy where are your parents?" I ask out of the blue. Nancy stops got a minute to think of an answer. "Oh ummm they are at the food place!" She says. "Come on!" I look at my watch. It's 5:00 in the morning. I get [your favorite breakfast] and a glass of [your favorite drink]. I decide to sit next to a man who is looking at a paper. He notices me. "Oh hey" he says. "Haven't seen you before." The man is talking in a eerie tone, like he's afraid someone would overheat us. "This place is dangerous." He says. I wonder what he's on about. "What?" I ask. "14 people have gone missing in this very hotel. All under mysterious circumstances." He says. I hadn't heard anything about THAT. "Oh really?" I say. "Tell me some more about it? I guess?" We go up to the man's room when I finish my food. He hands me a 'have you seen this person' sign. And another one. And another one. And another one. The man wasn't laying. At least 14 HAD gone missing in this hotel. All 14 of them for unknown reasons. "By the way, I'm John. You?" "[your name]" "interesting." John says. "From what I've gathered over the months, there's 8 children missing, and 1 teenager, and 5 adults." John says. "Have you ever seen Raven's gloves? I saw them once. They had stains on them. And it wasn't dirt stains. It was blood. Had to have been blood." John says. "How can you be sure?" I ask. "What if it's someone else? That's killing the guests?" John thought for a moment. "I didn't think of that...but I still think the manager and Raven are behind the murders." "Why just Raven and manager? What about that others? Like Bunny and Parrot? The chef? Or Mouse?" I ask. "Mouse is too slow and tired to have killed anyone." John says. "What if it's an act?" I say. "Hmmmm, reasonable." John says. "Just stay safe and look out for any suspicious things." "Alright." I say, walking out the door.
6:18 AM
I take a Little walk around all the floors. Every hallway is brightly lit with hanging lights. The walls are decorated with paintings of landscapes. I decide to check out the medical room, just so I know if I get hurt or something. I went into the room. It was small, but felt cozy and creepy at the same time. There were two patients. The first one didn't look okay. She was breathing heavily, she had multiple wounds, and was foaming at the mouth. The other patient wasn't moving. They were on the floor. I checked for a pulse. They were still alive! Why was no one seeing these patients? "Hello?" I ask. "Are you alright?" The patient barely lifts their head to look at me. "P-p-p-ple....ase......h-help....me....." they rasp, breathing heavily. "Med-medicine...counter...there..!" The patient says, pointing weakly at the counter. A big sign read: "HELP DESK" nobody was there. I ran over to it. There were splotches of blood on the desk. A little medicine bag with bloody handprints on it sprawled on the counter. I took it over to the patient. "Which one?" I ask them. They point to a little tube with blue pills in it. "Water...need....WATER!" They say. "JOHN!!!" I yell. "JOHN PLEASE GET OVER HERE!!!!" John runs into the place. "[your name]? What are you doing- OH MY GOD!" John yells. "Go to the food bar and get some water! This patient needs it now! Go go go!" I yell at him. John runs to go get some water. I try my best to comfort the dying patient.
8:40 AM
John runs back in with a glass of water. "Here, here!" He says. The patient takes one of the pills and I hand them the water. They take the pills with the water. "I...better...than-nks..." they croak. "[your name], there's another patient. She needs help to." John says, shaking the girl lightly. John poured some of the water over the girl's forehead. "Go take that patient to my room [your name]. I'll help this one." John says. I take them to John's room.
8:57 AM
The patient tells me their name is Owen. Bunny walks in the room. She gasps when she sees Owen. "Bunny." I say. "Explain the two dying patients in that medical room." Bunny looks nervous. "I'm not suppose- i can't- i don't know!" Bunny stammers. "Don't play dumb!" John yells, appearing behind Bunny. Bunny yelps as John shakes her. "WE KNOW YOU ALL ARE HIDING SOMETHING TERRIBLE! EXPLAIN THE DYING PATIENTS!!! NOW!!!" Bunny screams as John starts to hit her. "Stop it stop it! I CANT tell you! Just stop it OW!" Bunny yells. "John, maybe she doesn't actually know." I say, taking his hands off Bunny. Owen looks less distressed. "I promise i had no idea about any of this. Manager said Ginger took care of them! Where even is she??? I haven't seen her for days!" Bunny says. "Ginger..." Owen whispered loud enough for us all to hear. "She died...died from sickness... manager put her in closet...never saw her again.."  wait, Ginger is dead? So no one else had found this place? And if they did, why not help them? I thought. "You really knew NOTHING about this?" I ask Bunny. Bunny shakes her head. "Tell no one else we know about this. Or else." John says, pointing to his open door. Bunny hurries out of there, panting. That's when Nancy enters the room, horrified.
9:20 AM
"I can't believe they would just leave the poor patients to die! That's so mean!" Nancy says after we explain. "Why would they do that?" Me and John look at each other, none of us knowing the answer. "I'm going to tell the manager about this!" Nancy says, storming out of the room. "DONT MENTION US THOUGH!!!" John screams after her. "I won't!" Me and John look at each other. "Well [your name], maybe get some rest. I'll tell you if anything happens. Also I'll take care of Owen." John says. "Good idea." I say. I go back to my room. I decide to go down to the food bar for some lunch first. John says he'll meet me there, and that he'll bring Owen some food too. I don't see Nancy down there. Maybe she was elsewhere. I decide to get some [your usual lunch] and some [your favorite drink]. John gets a salad and sits down to eat. Galaxy begs for some little bits of my [your favorite food]. I hadn't seen him in a little bit.
9:48 AM
Me and John chat for a bit. Then we go up to check on Owen. He seems to be doing better than before. Owen could speak regularly now. He was still kind of weak, but definitely not dying. The other patient was dead. We were too late.
10:01 AM
We start to hear screaming. It's Nancy. But her screams aren't out of pain or fear. It's out of anger. All I can make out is: "HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS...THOSE POOR PATIENTS....HORRIBLE I CANT BELIEVE...." "What is she rambling about?" John asks me. "I have no idea." I admit. "She's talking about Owen and the other patient." John says. "[your name], do you think she's bringing us up?" "Hopefully not..." I say nervously. "They'll definitely kill all 3 of us if she does mention you guys saving me." Owen calls from John's couch. Suddenly, Nancy goes quiet. The manager's voice tells her to shush for a minute. I peer out the doorway. The manager leads Nancy to her room. The manager comes back out, but Nancy doesn't.
10:08 AM
Raven enters room 23 with her mop and some cleaning supplies. She makes sure to close the door before doing anything. I wonder what is happening in there. "What do you think they did to her?" I ask John. "Honestly i have no clue." John replies. I get sleepy. Very sleepy. I don't know why. Last night was kind of rough. "Do you mind if I take a nap here?" I ask Owen, sitting down in the couch. "Not at all, it's fine." Owen says. I close my eyes.
END OF NIGHT 2
⚠️ERROR! EROR! UNKNOWN DIALOGUE!⚠️
"So the patients really aren't dead?" She asks. "No. Some certain someone's told me one lived." Bunny said. "Your mysterious someones." The other said at her desk. "But where did the living one go?" She said, tapping on the elevator door. "I have no idea, but we have to stop and kill them before they tell anyone anything," the other said, walking slowly out of her office.