Chishiya - Charisma Pt2

Start from the beginning

You chuckled, "It didn't hurt to try." before turning around in your barstool to face him. Your leg was perched upon the other whilst you held a glass of your favorite drink. "What brings you here, Chishiya?"

Chishiya had yet to turn and face you, but he already knew you were looking at him. He smirked to himself, "Can't I have a drink without bad intentions?"

"Hilarious." You reply "I think you're here for a reason."

You tilted your head while you pucker your lips in exaggeration of being somewhat sad or upset, "Why don't you wanna talk to me?"

Your tone matched your face.

"I want to know if the rumors were true."

You raised a brow at his bold question. It wasn't like you chatted with this bleached-haired-boy everyday. You saw him from time to time, heard about him.. especially from Kuina. Sure, you could say that you had spoken to him before but there wasn't much interest in those conversations. But you knew how intelligent he was.

"Rumors?"

"That Hatter wanted you as an executive. He asked you, personally, and you turned it down."

This time, Chishiya spun around to face you. There wasn't anything he could keep an eye contact with... So, he made use of other things.

He stared at your lips.

"Just curious." He shrugged and smiled softly. He decided to try and mimic you.

A moment of silence was shared between the both of you.

A smirk formed on your lips until you giggled lightly at the boy in front of you. When you were finished, you sighed and took a sip out of your glass.

"Hmm.. and what if I said those rumors were true?" You hummed, watching him.

"I'd ask you why."

"And if I say false?"

"Then you would be lying."

You smiled in satisfaction. You were honestly pleased at the sudden surprise his answers gave you. This is gonna be a wild ride.

"Okay then.." You leaned forward with a devilish charm. "I'll answer truthfully... For a price."

Chishiya raised a brow at you. He placed an arm over the table behind him as he observed your body movement. Those glasses covering your eyes were really starting to get on his nerves.

He hummed, hesitating. "Depends... What's the price?"

You grinned and shifted in place. "I answer a question you ask, and you do the same."

Chishiya's eyes shifted to the side, thinking.

"You don't have to answer if the question makes you uncomfortable. Just don't lie." You say in a persuasive tone as you wait for his answer. Honestly, you could care less if he lied. You just wanted to have a little fun, you pouted jokingly, "Come on; an eye for an eye, a fair trade, give and receive, forgive and be forgiven, tit for tat, take a penny - leave a penny."

"Quid pro quo." He added to your list. He placed his head on his hand when he shifted in his seat. This was getting interesting.

" ,If you wanna sound pretentious." You teased.

The boy's decision was made. He internally scoffed and laughed at himself for thinking that it was such a good idea for him to participate. It wasnt, but it was the best decision he had right now.

"Alright. I'll play this little game." He nodded at you. "So, did you actually meet up with Hatter?"

"Yes." You answered with a straightforward nod, taking a sip of your drink, "Why are you interested?