"Ha, ha. It's for health class. Each of us has to babysit a robo-baby for a night." Chase says. Chase's doll starts crying. "Are you hungry? Yes, you are, my snoogie-woogie-boogie!" Chase sits down on a bench and holds the baby in his arms.

"Just when we thought he couldn't get any creepier," Bree says, looking at me.

"It cries when it's tired or hungry. I have to take care of him because if I don't, I lose a point." Chase says. "Which, of course, I haven't," Chase lifted the back of the baby's shirt and revealed a scoreboard of 100 points. "And I won't because I have downloaded every childcare book available. I even know how to rescue a baby out of an alligator's mouth. Happens more often than you think."

Chase takes out a milk bottle and starts feeding the baby. Bree turns to Adam. "So, where's your baby? Lost it already?"

"Ha, ha. No. Do you really think I'm that irresponsible? It's in here." Adam says. He holds up his book bag with the baby doll inside. "I named him shut your cry hole. That way, whenever I say his name, he'll know to stop crying."

"You keep your baby in a bag?" Leo asks.

"Yeah! It's super toasty, books to read if he's bored, and it's totally safe." Adam says. He takes the doll out of his bag, and the baby is covered with gum, pencils, and other random junk stuck to it. "Oh! You found my gum!" He takes the gum off the baby and eats it. He takes the gum out and sees a penny. "And a penny!"

"Dude, you are totally gonna fail this assignment," Chase says.

"No, I'm not, because unlike you, I know what a baby likes," Adam says. "I think like a baby."

"Yeah, he's got you there," I say.

"Oh, yeah? Well, if you're such an expert on babies, why don't we just let the scores speak for themselves?" Chase says.

"You're on," Adam says. He looks at the score on the baby's back. "I've got a ninety-eight. I'm only two points behind." Chase grabs the baby and flips the doll right side up.

"That's an eighty-six," Chase says. Adam's doll starts crying.

"Aw, it's okay, shut your cry hole," Adam says as he gives Chase a dirty look and rocks the baby. The baby continues to cry. "Okay, seriously, shut your cry hole, shut your cry hole." Adam and Chase walk away. Kyle walks up to Bree, Leo, and me.

"Hey, guys. We're gonna be late for our Physics test. You ready?" Kyle says.

"No, but let's get this thing over with," I say.

"Physics test? Oh, no, no, no, no. I was so busy with the fly I forgot to study." Leo says.

"Fly? What fly?" Kyle says.

"It's this spy fly camera Mr. Davenport created. Leo's been using the fly to mess with Bree. She hates it, but it's hilarious to us." I explained to Kyle. I look at Bree and Leo. "We'll meet you inside." Kyle and I walk inside the cafeteria and take our seats.

"Bree...sweet, loving, caring Bree...wonderful, wise, beautiful..."

"What do you want, Leo?" Bree says.

"I have an idea. How about you write down the right answers, and I'll copy off your paper? Sound like a plan?" Leo says.

"No way, Leo. I'm not helping you cheat." Bree says. She closes her lockers after grabbing some of her books and walks inside the cafeteria to take her seat.

"Fine, I won't look at your paper. But I can't say the same for Wingston von Dooley III." Leo says, taking out the fly camera.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~