even if they got into the biggest fight, the minute he had a problem, she'd be the first to know and same thing would go both ways. aria and kylian we're almost the perfect example of opposites attract, maybe that's why they fit so well together.

an athlete, who didn't really care much about school, he preferred to enjoy his life and worry about all the negative things later. he prioritized football over everything and was extremely accomplished for his age. and a medical student who was always on top of school, she had graduated with a 94 average in her senior year and was accepted into a top medical program, also very accomplished for her age. on the contrary though, she worried a lot, maybe too much. she often put others needs before her own and wanted to make sure everyone in her life was treated well.

kylian obviously was selfless too, but not as much as aria. he felt that she was too nice at times, especially to people who he felt didn't deserve her time or company. but it was her life, who was he to judge?

"when's the last time you've been this close to the eiffel tower." he smiled at her

"way too long ago." she said, mesmerized by the view.

"come here." he grabbed her hand, pulling her closer to the tower.

"where are we going kylian?" she questioned.

"it's a surprise, i have it specifically planned just for you." he pulled her closer to him. two guards greeted them and nodded at kylian as if to give him the ok, only then she realized he was taking her inside the eiffel tower.

"kylian no way." she said shocked; "do you always do elaborate things on the first date?"

"only for you." he winked as they stepped into the elevator.

the ride up was long, but it was very enjoyable especially since the elevator was clear, you could see everything as you went up. the elevator finally stopped and when they got off they were met with a beautiful sight. the view of paris was absolutely incredible especially with all the lights everywhere, complimenting the midnight sky. she pulled out her phone to snap a picture and send it to marie.

kylian couldn't keep his eyes off her the entire night. memories flashed back from when the two of them were teenagers, sneaking kisses behind the school. they had not a care in the world back then, no clue that someone extremely important to them would pass away soon. kylian didn't know it back then, but he was in love with her. the funny feeling in his stomach he couldn't shake when she smiled or looked at him. it was so foreign to him, he had never felt that way towards any girl, ever.

kylian experimented with different girls during high school, after all, aria and him weren't dating. matteo would die if he found out. it wasn't a problem with kylian personally, it's just that matteo knew that kylian couldn't be loyal to someone and if he ended up hurting his little sister, he would kill him and the last thing matteo needed was a strain on his relationship with kylian and his sister if anything had gone south between the two.

kylian was aria's first kiss, and back then she didn't know the weight a first kiss had. matter of fact, kylian was her first everything. she had lost her virginity to him the summer before her senior year of high school during a family vacation in cabo.

the two families were extremely close so they often went on vacation together. on one night out where their parents had went on a double date to a fancy restaurant and matteo was out with a friend so the two of them were left in the house alone.

they had binged watched movies, cooked together and had been kissing a lot. soon one thing had led to another and they were in aria's bedroom.

"are you sure, aria? you can say no if you're not ready yet, i don't mind."

"no kylian, if i'm gonna do it, i want to do it with someone i trust."

that was one of the most unforgettable nights in both of their lives, the love shared between them was indescribable and they had never felt so connected before. they had continued on like that leading up until the middle of her senior year, when she found out kylian had a girlfriend. it hurt her a lot and she couldn't even confide in her brother since nobody knew, but eventually she moved on. she remained friends with kylian until matteo died and she cut off connection with everyone except her immediate family.

so here she was now, at the top of the eiffel tower, with her first love. "you look beautiful tonight, aria." he complimented her. she noticed him staring the whole night but didn't assume anything too much of it, he always stared.

"not too bad yourself." she smiled at him. soon their visit was over, the walk back to the car had consisted of how beautiful the eiffel tower was and just them catching up with eachother some more. during the car ride, kylian had one hand on the wheel and the other hand in aria's as the radio played in the background. they had talked about all sorts of things, their chemistry was insane and conversation came so easy to them. soon enough they were at aria's front doorstep.

"thank you for tonight, kylian i really appreciate it." she said, her voice faltering. she didn't understand it before but now she did, she never lost feelings for kylian. the nervous pit in her stomach wasn't because of the date as a whole, it was because of him.

"anytime." he smiled making direct eye contact. she had gotten lost in his eyes once again and felt as if suddenly gravity was pulling them closer together. just like that, his lips were on hers. and just like that, all her feelings from years ago, all of a sudden came back.

AUTHORS NOTE !
long chapter today,
hope you guys enjoyed it!

don't forget to vote, comment and
follow! your support means so much!