II

You decided to go study in the library for the last 45 minutes of the school day. You had a very important test in Forensics coming up and you have to do your best. Tomo walked over, pulled out a chair and sat down with you. "Hey _____, whatcha doing?? Studying? Ew." You chuckled at his childishness and nodded, keeping yourself focused on your review book. "Yeah i have a big test coming up so i need to be extra prepared!" Tomo frowned and put his hand on your shoulder.

"You are gonna do fine, trust me. You are incredibly smart! Smarter than me." You looked up from your intense studying and smiled at him, closing your book, and put your hand on top of his. "Yeah you're right. I totally got this! What was i thinking? So you came down here just to hang out with me?!" He blushed a soft pink and nodded, looking down at your hand. "Y-yeah i was bored and i wanted to come see you. Is that weird?" You laughed and shook your head, moving your hand away, you picked up your stuff and threw your backpack onto your shoulder. "No not at all! Its actually kinda cute! Anyways the bells about to ring! Lets go."

He picked up his things and walked out of the room with you, the two of you walked out to where the student parking was. "Hey _____ I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me for a little while longer. Im gonna be home alone until like 6. So can you?" You got to his car and he opened the passenger door for you, and you sat down inside, throwing your book bag in the back seat, just as he did. "Uh yeah sure, why not. That sounds fun. I just gotta text my mom to let her know i wont be there." Tomo smiled happily and started the car.

He looked over at you and rolled his eyes, reaching over to buckle your seatbelt. "Come on _____ do i seriously always have to tell you to do that?!" You looked up from your phone and laughed, showing him the message from your mom. "She said it was okay~ so yay!" Tomo cheered and pulled out of the school, stopping at the stoplight. He looked over at you and sighed. " Would you like something to eat or drink? I'll pay, don't worry about money." You smiled and thought for a second, looking around for an answer. "Uhm could you get me a monster , if thats not too much trouble? Oh and maybe some sour gummy worms! We could share them because I know how much you like them too!"

Tomo laughed and nodded happily, driving down to the convenience store. "Sure no problem, cutie. Anything you want."